Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GoodBye PikaNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
Sorry friends I am leaving the Network for a better 1 See you on the flip side Good Bye to everyone even the Scumbags!

R.I.P PIKA

OP
OP
defman

defman

Rare Pika
Don't act so cool just cuz you told Me to stfu and you called Me a "new fag". Explain what that means.
Well sorry my friend but if u have no respect for players that are older and better then u even if in forums u have to have respect. so i just got mad on you!

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Well sorry my friend but if u have no respect for players that are older and better then u even if in forums u have to have respect. so i just got mad on you!
And you should stop being so mean to other new player, beside if this threat is really a goodbye, then why don't you leave?

EzGarry

Pika Lover
saying some one a new fag isn't very nice, even for an old mem.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm still wondering why this was in the "Introduce Yourself" section when it should be moved to Offtopic.

Davidva

Veteran
You proof yourself 6 or so. This is your 5th goodbye thread or so. Stop being an attention ..... because you are young and new here.

Davidva

Veteran
No my friend I respect your critisism, but I had Tons of respect for you now you act like a Duche.
Im not acting like a duche, only asking when I can expect the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.