Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

God/King of Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
So, I'm an older player that still has a rank from back when. Now, when I go in survival, I am badgered and bothered for all types of items and ranks and whatever as all the players are convinced I am the God/King of Survival since I have a rank. When I explain that I'm just a normal player I'm told that I'm lying. They KNOW I have all the permissions to do anything. This place has gone insane.

They KNOW that I can give ranks, give permissions, give any item they can think of... in short, they seem to believe I'm Notch or something.

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
Ummmm that didn't make sense but having a rank doesn't make u God/King its just giving u more items and commands

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Jestyr is saying that when ever he comes on because of his rank players think he has authority and can do stuff beyond a normal player or ranked player. For a while now there have been no ranks and a lot of players are new and maybe have no clue about the ranks from the past so when he comes on and they see that special tag they think other wise. And as you can see he put KNOW in capital letters pretty much saying they KNOW as if they don't believe him, " Jestyr is the liar and they know he has these special powers pretty much" lol do you understand now? It made plenty of sense to me, but what do i know i'
m also a old player.

Men2

Pika Member
If they're disrupting you and being rude/annoying, you might want to go contact some staff members.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Since players are not aggressive or disrespectful towards you, we can't really do something about it. Try kindly to explain them that you are a Donor and that provides you just some more perms and /kits.

zquizle

Banned
Hello Player,
You could also type /ignore (name) to ignore them, feel free to report them if they're being Disrespectful/Swearing/Spamming toward you or breaking any other Rules.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Jestyr its been a long timeee, same for u lillykat86 its been so long since last time i saw u ig, and ye its true when i get to survival players spam me for my kits, they are few and nubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.