Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Go Back?

Back To Prison

• Nope don't come back yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Idk guys.... Should i come back to prison?
Like still do what i normally did? there is really nothing else im interested in on this server anymore other than helping people in prison....
Ill put up the poll and all that...

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ehh there were lots of reasons why i left...
1. Too many people came on the server and you couldn't really do much on prison anymore... at least i couldn't
2. Too many spammers in chat (Meaning you can never talk in chat at all anymore...
3. Repetitive and boring after awhile...
4. Constantly being asked for stuff and being asked for my account

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hehe.... not that easy you see...
If only i didn't have to pay 20$ to /ignore people...

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
I'm missing a lot here, Haven't visit forum for ages (bit irrelevant). You should come back I barely see old players most of them are newbs

By the by anyone got good picture for my profile?

salwaswemi

Veteran
I forgot what prison mean ..
I jusy dont go there alot coz alot old player left the game =/
Also what we can do other than pvp !

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well since it has gotten 3 people (Wonder who those could be huh....) to vote yes i guess i will make a return to Prison and finish what i started.

Draegoner

Veteran
I think you should put out a suggestions post about the /ignore feature. Its a feature that should be on every server for free. Its a useful tool against cyber bullying and harrasment. I found it quite shocking when i went into factions and saw you had to pay for /ignore. I play on opfacs and /ignore is available to everyone. I dont see why /ignore should be a paid feature.

SuperMiner2014

Pika Member
I think you should put out a suggestions post about the /ignore feature. Its a feature that should be on every server for free. Its a useful tool against cyber bullying and harrasment. I found it quite shocking when i went into factions and saw you had to pay for /ignore. I play on opfacs and /ignore is available to everyone. I dont see why /ignore should be a paid feature.
Maybe they ran out of idea about what should they add to donators perk

zadjalixx

Pika Member
Well maybe not to have the cmd abused much by regular player, because it actually writes in the database to ignore a certain player.
If many people ignore and ignore it will easily lead to instability in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.