Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global /report and /helpop commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiMtZH

Suggestion:
/report and /helpop commands

Detailed description:
Add the /report command for players to be able to report others ingame and making admins more easily find the cheaters

Gamemode / Platform:
Global

Reason(s):
It will be useful

Example(s):
E.G A player founds a cheater he simply writes /report name cheating (killaura or antikb) and boom he gets banned :)

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
1/2 (?) Because,

Positive sides are that players can report those hacking, or whom have gave offensive words n such things. Another, staff can be alerted at any servers (if applicable) if there's occurrences in other servers. the only hindrance is that there may be false reports and spam that staff may receive from having this plugin. From what I've remember, this was implemented months ago but was given a huge dislikes by staffs because of the massive spam and false reports done by the players.

Although this is a good suggestion, there's may still be more to add to this suggestion, perhaps reply for more detailed description on what to add to this.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
I do not agree with what you said above " A player founds a cheater he simply writes /report name cheating (killaura or antikb) and boom he gets banned".
My personal opinion is that our current report system on forums is pretty good since players provide us with valid proof. Adding /report into the game will will not be that good for staff because many players are hackusating others for no reason. As a result we will be getting tons of reports without proof and likely most of them will be false.-1

79lb

Legendary Pika
I do not agree with what you said above " A player founds a cheater he simply writes /report name cheating (killaura or antikb) and boom he gets banned".
My personal opinion is that our current report system on forums is pretty good since players provide us with valid proof. Adding /report into the game will will not be that good for staff because many players are hackusating others for no reason. As a result we will be getting tons of reports without proof and likely most of them will be false.-1
But If you are active & feeling like being useful & doing something,like spectating a hacker/reported guy. Players are hackusating anyways. Just by thst text I read, thst staff are lazy & are only willing to punish only when people report them.

+1 from me. This time would be better If you only got reports from server you are & not global reports.

FailedHacker

Pika Lover
@79lb Probably you don't know our playerbase.. Most of the reports that the players will do will be for sure not punishable and no sense, because they often doesn't know all the rules. Also we always need proofs to punish someone, and the great majority of the players don't know how to provide them in the right way. I think we are good with this report system, we already manage a lot of reports everyday, and a slight minority of these is denied.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 from me

79lb

Legendary Pika
@79lb Probably you don't know our playerbase.. Most of the reports that the players will do will be for sure not punishable and no sense, because they often doesn't know all the rules. Also we always need proofs to punish someone, and the great majority of the players don't know how to provide them in the right way. I think we are good with this report system, we already manage a lot of reports everyday, and a slight minority of these is denied.
I am ex-staff, I know what I am talking about, playerbase was bigger in 2017 December. I lost my ability to london at 2nd sentence, I do know that you need to prove, it isnt hard to press a button/use replaymod. although thanks for giving me your POV.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey EmiMtZH,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.