Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Global rank with its own special commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Global rank with its own special commands

Detailed description:
I believe alot of people are actual donators in pika and i believe it wouldn't be a problem if we had a global one where it included itself in each section of gamemodes were talking about a big change because of this rank people could start moving into different gamemodes just to test how their abilities affect that gamemode and guess what they might actually like it playing there people might just start to trade things connecting each gamemode more to each other it just becomes as a 1 community where those people with those ranks are actually known in the whole pika community and their affect in the community is gonna make it more competitions more fights over each other.
Further ideas over this idea on how the rank should be and what should it include i believe pikas community has to choose that.
If i was asked about my idea over this
--Keys each reset depending on the rank
---Miscellaneous such as particles used in different ways depending how the player likes them pets and further more.

Gamemode / Platform:
All of the above

Reason(s):
I believe each suggestion has its own reason because most of pika wants changes and that's what they should get its just like console industry people are always going for the brand new deals and brand new games.

Example(s):
Many servers have made goals with this idea i believe most of us know those servers

OP
OP
Ovqrclock

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
I believe we should have more resets because of this change if its implemented and agreed.

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
I highly doubt that the owners would make such rank, but it would be awesome.
But the second part I fully agree on more resets are necessary at the moment.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
Greetings Ovqrclock,

Today I'll be bringing you my opinion about your suggestion:

I think that a global rank will affect the income of money for the owners to keep the server up and running: They have to pay the forums, the host, ...
If a global rank would be added, then people will only buy a global rank once and then they will not donate ever again if they have already bought the highest rank. (Buying a global rank once = less money for the owners to pay off things) Players who really like multiple gamemodes, will buy more different ranks and this ensures that the owners get more money. And why do they get more money? They get more money if a player likes multiple gamemodes and buys the highest rank on all of them. A solution could be that the buyer has the hire the rank instead of buying it to ensure that there stays an income for the owners, so that they're able to pay everything off because on a sudden moment in time, they will maybe make no money anymore.

You're saying that a global rank will affect the gameplay also, but on a positive way and I definitely agree with that statement. A global rank will let donators experience the server on a different platform and let them "taste" the gamemode. If they like the gamemode, then they'll play on that gamemode also and get new friends, new bonds, ... and that would be really nice to get a community who is connected with each other.

Further, I want to say that resets are necessary and there should be more of them.

Regards,
Martijn

OP
OP
Ovqrclock

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Greetings Ovqrclock,

Today I'll be bringing you my opinion about your suggestion:

I think that a global rank will affect the income of money for the owners to keep the server up and running: They have to pay the forums, the host, ...
If a global rank would be added, then people will only buy a global rank once and then they will not donate ever again if they have already bought the highest rank. (Buying a global rank once = less money for the owners to pay off things) Players who really like multiple gamemodes, will buy more different ranks and this ensures that the owners get more money. And why do they get more money? They get more money if a player likes multiple gamemodes and buys the highest rank on all of them. A solution could be that the buyer has the hire the rank instead of buying it to ensure that there stays an income for the owners, so that they're able to pay everything off because on a sudden moment in time, they will maybe make no money anymore.

You're saying that a global rank will affect the gameplay also, but on a positive way and I definitely agree with that statement. A global rank will let donators experience the server on a different platform and let them "taste" the gamemode. If they like the gamemode, then they'll play on that gamemode also and get new friends, new bonds, ... and that would be really nice to get a community who is connected with each other.

Further, I want to say that resets are necessary and there should be more of them.

Regards,
Martijn
Hey i agree with you but also id like to remind you that the rank could be something that it doesn't really have the most of rarity on each gamemode and it could have some miscellaneous things which some ranks do not include such as pets,particles we could even add a fun kit in leather just for the looks of it,its all depended how staff and the community chooses it to be its all on your hands.

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey i agree with you but also id like to remind you that the rank could be something that it doesn't really have the most of rarity on each gamemode and it could have some miscellaneous things which some ranks do not include such as pets,particles we could even add a fun kit in leather just for the looks of it,its all depended how staff and the community chooses it to be its all on your hands.
Yeah, you're right. :)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Ovqrclock,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.