Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Global] Promote HakunaMyFapa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralFifa

Banned
Suggestion:
Promote HakunaMyFapa

Detailed description:
HakunaMyFapa is an amazing helper in my opinion and he is on most of the time that I am. I have been noting that since I have started he spends at least 4 hours on the server everyday and hes really trying to make pika free of hackers and he is very helpful and comes whenever we need him. I think that becuase of his hard work and determination he should become a Moderator.

Gamemode / Platform:
Global

Reason(s):
This would make him happier and it would put in more determination because he is always working hard on pika, always active whenever needed, and he is on more than the other staff on pika.

zquizle

Banned
Hello Player,

The Staff Team decides who receive a promotion. You can't make a suggestion for that.

Regards,

zquizle

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello GeneralFifa,
When you want to write comments about someone (negative or positive) you can go and post a message on their profile or in Off-Topic section.
Suggestion tickets are ONLY for recommending something about the server. To remove, add or change something to make the server better.
I really like that you appreciate my work but please don't make such a suggestion again. Feel free to write on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.