Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global [Global] Egg Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Suggestion:
Egg Wars

Detailed description:
So the old PikaNetwork had eggwars but now you've removed it it was my favourite gamemode and a lot of people played it would you mind if you can put it back in? Plez? :)

Gamemode / Platform:
Global

Reason(s):
Because Pika got like a half of the server playing that gamemode "and bedwars" but plez put it in

Example(s):
I don't know what this means so ill tell what I mean: so there are 8 teams and 8 islands in the center there is 1 big island and people have to bridge to them and get resources, they get resources from generators gold,iron,diamond and then they have to buy the items from the villager! pls bring it back!

ZurriW

Epic Pika
And there should be power ups, if you have a strong one you can immediately tp to your base, for someone that attacks your base. And you have to fule that tp with diamond blocks or something.

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
I think they deleted Eggwars so people will start playing bedwars and when bedwars launched Egg wars stopped having players and the consol or anti cheat in egg wars used to false ban everyone

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.