Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiguous

Now this is stupid I can't pick up the lava or water that anyone including myself picked up and I can't break the blocks too. Fix this issue I got trapped in cobblestone and I can't break it. Pretty sure this applies to everyone as well.

Please fix this ASAP you know how many people would get ACCUSED of CAMPING?! And how campers would get away with blocking themselves off and said it was a glitch!

Last edited:

dac

Pika Member
yea that happens to me too. they better fix that .

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
This is a glitch in build UHC. once a guy barracked him self and I couldn't hit him so he tried breaking out and he couldn't then he left after 5 min. Idk why the axe and pickaxe are there for? For attacking or breaking placed blocks.

dac

Pika Member
This is a glitch in build UHC. once a guy barracked him self and I couldn't hit him so he tried breaking out and he couldn't then he left after 5 min. Idk why the axe and pickaxe are there for? For attacking or breaking placed blocks.
Yea but he said he couldnt break stuff and pick up water or lava.

Keanz

Pika Lover
The builds and placed water/lava is still inside the maps and doesn't refresh :/

OP
OP
A

Ambiguous

Funny how mods don't reply to this post at all? And reply to the other posts!

Being irresponsible now are we?

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Damn i dont play practice that often tho, but i agree, this needs to be fixed asap

Status
Not open for further replies.