Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Glitched In Glass and got banned for client modification.

_TheWildPonY

Please could you remove my temporary ban because I got glitched in my netherwart farm inside my glass pane and I got kicked 2 times and then temporary banned for client modification
I do not know why this happened. I was also ready to donate for a mythic rank...

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Please could you remove my temporary ban because I got glitched in my netherwart farm inside my glass pane and I got kicked 2 times and then temporary banned for client modification
I do not know why this happened. I was also ready to donate for a mythic rank...
If you think you were falsely banned, use the link @KenzoTange gave above to appeal. And if u got kicked, then u shouldn't have joined again. Because it would absolutely result in a ban. Happened to many and I'm experienced with it. The solution is simple. Don't join and ask a staff member on discord to come online and break that block u got stuck in so I aren't stuck when u join back. If it happens again, use this for sure.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If you think you were falsely banned, use the link @KenzoTange gave above to appeal. And if u got kicked, then u shouldn't have joined again. Because it would absolutely result in a ban. Happened to many and I'm experienced with it. The solution is simple. Don't join and ask a staff member on discord to come online and break that block u got stuck in so I aren't stuck when u join back. If it happens again, use this for sure.
yeah ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

sheryal

Great Reporter
kenzoTange is a very bad person
no he is not he’s trying to help you and if you had any differences when he wasn’t staff you should let them go because he is still trying to help you 👍

JustToGoody

The Pika
no he is not he’s trying to help you and if you had any differences when he wasn’t staff you should let them go because he is still trying to help you 👍
yes ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Dino007

Guys we cant report a staff it's against rule guys this KenzoTange is a bad person he is a shit and he is a ass

JustToGoody

The Pika
Because he called me dog and he told me go to hell. He told players that he can ban everyone and you guys are noob he told.
i dont think Kenzo Said that ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Because he called me dog and he told me go to hell. He told players that he can ban everyone and you guys are noob he told.
Kenzo would never do that,he is a great person you are most probably mad because he muted you