Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Glitch or Hacker? (Skywars)

Zoming

Epic Pika
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you friends if it’s been happening to you as well, you’re playing Skywars creating a bridge, and your game crashes and you’re teleported to void, or your bridge blocks just disappear and you fall into void, man told me it could be my internet, but I don't think so because I play with 30ms, and another told me it could be a hacker, I don't know what it is, has it happened to you? (Sorry if this post is in the wrong section, I don't know where to put it)

tlang

Veteran
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you friends if it’s been happening to you as well, you’re playing Skywars creating a bridge, and your game crashes and you’re teleported to void, or your bridge blocks just disappear and you fall into void, man told me it could be my internet, but I don't think so because I play with 30ms, and another told me it could be a hacker, I don't know what it is, has it happened to you? (Sorry if this post is in the wrong section, I don't know where to put it)
its bcz of the new anti cheat you may bump your heads to invisible walls as well.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
it happen to me, but this thing happening should be your internet lagy at that moment?

OP
OP
Zoming

Zoming

Epic Pika
it happen to me, but this thing happening should be your internet lagy at that moment?
No, at dawn, my ms keep in 30-90, my internet is good at dawn.