Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

getting my rank back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katana99

hello my name is Katana99 i played here over 3-5 years ago and i bought a topdonator rank i got banned by autoban and now i got unbanned like 1 month ago and i was wondering can you give me back my topdonator rank on opf2 ?

OP
OP
K

Katana99

well this will sound suspicius but i had it on my first credit card and on my gmail [email protected] but i had to shutdown gmail and facebook and my credits card was stolen so i made a new one can you find it in your before purchases my nick is the same premium account Katana99 and for even more proof i bought like 3-5 unbans and can you tell me i just bought blaze spawner for 50mil$ and i placed it and it turned into pig spawner saying in chat invalid or it was disabled

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
Sorry i dont think there's anyway of getting your rank back, Have you tried contacting an admin?

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
Never mind, just caught u either hacking or teaming with a hacking...

OP
OP
K

Katana99

OMG MAN LISTEN HERE I PLAY MC FROM 2009 EMPOTEDDY IS MY FRIEND IRL WE SKYPING NOW THEN BOJANMC MY FRIEND IRL SKYPE NOW THEN KURE FRIEND IRL SKYPING NOW ME SKYPING WITH THEM NO HACK ONLY SKILL IF U WANT YOU CAN SS/SL US DONT ACUSE US OF HACK

Feylex

Pika Member
You can still get it back by showing the Receipt, Nor make a Support ticket

OP
OP
K

Katana99

i cant show a recipe becouse my gmail was shut downed with my facebook and my credit card was stolen so i made a new one but i can tell you i bought topdonator here and a ultimate rank on kitpvp and 3-5 unbans

OP
OP
K

Katana99

i cant show a recipe becouse my gmail was shut downed with my facebook and my credit card was stolen so i made a new one but i can tell you i bought topdonator here and a ultimate rank on kitpvp and 3-5 unbans

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
I think there is a update that if you get banned everything will reset to your account...your balance your ranks and everything...I dont know if they can backyour rank... You can make Support Tickers and put your proof there!

OP
OP
K

Katana99

well i dont have proof 3rd time my gmail was shutdown and facebook deleted so i cant proove it except that i can tell u that i bought ultimate rank on kitpvp donator+ 3-5 unbans nick Katana99 and its premium thats it

Feylex

Pika Member
Unfortunately you can't get it back anymore, Because you can't provide a proof of purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.