Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Getting killed under 5 seconds in 'Skywars'

Linetric_Somesh

Pika Lover
I want all players to know there is a kit names 'Enderman' when you unlock its level III you can get an ender pearl and a good sword that can kill you. So if you are one of those who are getting killed under 5 seconds by some dudes they aren't hacking they can have Enderman Kit... If you want to ask some other question you may contact me through my discord.... Linetric#4961

Have a nice day...

JustToGoody

The Pika
I want all players to know there is a kit names 'Enderman' when you unlock its level III you can get an ender pearl and a good sword that can kill you. So if you are one of those who are getting killed under 5 seconds by some dudes they aren't hacking they can have Enderman Kit... If you want to ask some other question you may contact me through my discord.... Linetric#4961

Have a nice day...
am not one of those players who dies in 5 secs cuz am one of the players who kills them in 5 secs i got enderman kit level III

UpperGround

Great Reporter
am not one of those players who dies in 5 secs cuz am one of the players who kills them in 5 secs i got enderman kit level III
Bruh momento ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ