• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global Get rid of console

Search
Suggestion:
Get rid of console

Detailed description:
As you may know in the old days pika used to ban players Maunaly but they decided that hey cant ban all hackers on the server so they putted a anticheat plugin to help them but players starting to report that they begun to be banned falsely but now but after the years to got far worse

Reason(s):
The first reason why i want it to be implemented: it is abusing its powers falasly banning anyone that has a bad internet i just got falasly banned by it yesterday and then i appealed and got accepted and then I GOT falasly BANNED BY IT TODAY All i was doing is just Running around my faction base and then i lagged and found myself banned we dont need an AI that cant compare between hacks and lagging and its better having an human anticheat then a machine anticheat

Zeanon

Pika Member
Personally i think they shouldn't remove the anti-cheat but i will admit THE ANTI-CHEAT THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE BEST

My proposal is to get a new anti-cheat system,that will not only work better,but will give a correct verdict!

Personally i think they shouldn't remove the anti-cheat but i will admit THE ANTI-CHEAT THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE BEST

My proposal is to get a new anti-cheat system,that will not only work better,but will give a correct verdict!
I agree. We really need a new anti-cheat system.

masterson

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Actually there's so many people requested for a new anti-cheat plugin already or even just change the configurations of the AAC but it seems until now, they didn't do anything about it.

Actually there's so many people requested for a new anti-cheat plugin already or even just change the configurations of the AAC but it seems until now, they didn't do anything about it.
y dont we just disable auto-ban. hmmmm???

masterson

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Are you suggesting no anticheats? lol
Bruh, just disable the auto-ban doesn't mean get rid of the whole anti-cheat. Well, still keeping hackers from cheating but not by banning them.

masterson

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bruh, just disable the auto-ban doesn't mean get rid of the whole anti-cheat. Well, still keeping hackers from cheating but not by banning them.
If they disabled the auto ban, more hackers will come to the server and do what they want again. Staff are not always online and some players doesn't care too much about those hackers and leaving them alone without reporting them. Not a good idea, not a bad idea though.

Going nature :coffee:

leaf26

Epic Pika
new anticheat might fix half the game bugs in survival, like slabs