Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Get coins back for vamp

Powerkiller554

Pika Member
Bro I wasted so much coins to get vamp and level it up many times because I used to meet atleast one guy with vamp like every game and I had to have vamp to fight them. Now that it's basically useless and might even get removed, can the coins that had been wasted be given back?? Because that would be pretty unfair tbh to just nerf the kit that much (which i really dont oppose cuz it was too overpowered) then maybe remove it but not giving the coins back. I know I can get the coins back from grinding but I really dont feel like grinding for another 50k-60k sw coins like wtf. Maybe an option where I remove the kit from my perks section and get back all the coins for it? idk

_DominikPro_

Banned
I understand u completely i had vamp 7 and now it doesn't even work a little bit it heals one heart at vamp 8 like literally useless and yeah of course i don't think we will get our coins back but it is what it is

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Bro I wasted so much coins to get vamp and level it up many times because I used to meet atleast one guy with vamp like every game and I had to have vamp to fight them. Now that it's basically useless and might even get removed, can the coins that had been wasted be given back?? Because that would be pretty unfair tbh to just nerf the kit that much (which i really dont oppose cuz it was too overpowered) then maybe remove it but not giving the coins back. I know I can get the coins back from grinding but I really dont feel like grinding for another 50k-60k sw coins like wtf. Maybe an option where I remove the kit from my perks section and get back all the coins for it? idk
You won't get refund, the coins gone are gone won't come back.