Not open for further replies.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DutchminerHD

DutchminerHD

Veteran
Veteran
Kick
Galactix Factions keeps kicking me and I think its because I'm flying but thats because flying is enabled at spawn. This happens every time I fly and hold shift to go down to the warzone. I can't do anythingggg help

EDIT: I'm kinda like just stuck in the air and can't do anything. I've tried typing /home or /spawn as fast as I could but it still just brings me back to the lobby.
kicking you for what reason? Do you play on version 1.8?

It doesn't say. It just sends me back to the lobby. I play on version 1.10.

(OMG DUTCHMINERHD REPLIED TO MEEE :D )

Galactix Factions keeps kicking me and I think its because I'm flying but thats because flying is enabled at spawn. This happens every time I fly and hold shift to go down to the warzone. I can't do anythingggg help

EDIT: I'm kinda like just stuck in the air and can't do anything. I've tried typing /home or /spawn as fast as I could but it still just brings me back to the lobby.
Contact me on discord when you get a chance and I can help you out.

Great work! Atleast we know that galactix is not forgotten ^_^ Great work Yeori/Staff Team! keep it up guys *Even though i quit, still do it for the future people that wants it to be revived)

I guess I lost ( 3rd. )
Also can I ask for this suggestion: Can you add GenBuckets and maybe make The Enchants easier to get and InGame ranks? (Austronat, Ailian, Space Commander)
For Enchants to be easier to get only add Grinder enchants like inquisitive enchant or others
and if you add GenBuckets it would be bad for the whole server because of lag abusive rich people would buy those.

Status
Not open for further replies.