Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fun Time With Machaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
68f4c56b-7fe3-4aac-9de5-a375def9dbc8-png.6632

Just uh, msg me ur paypal @Machaku

Attachments

• 68F4C56B-7FE3-4AAC-9DE5-A375DEF9DBC8.png
    68F4C56B-7FE3-4AAC-9DE5-A375DEF9DBC8.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 70

AlphaPizza

Veteran
WAIT WHAT. JUST 69? He charged me 100 and makes me give him "Special favors" every other day. He said that that's in the rules. So has he been lieing to me??? Damn it Machaku!

DqrkneZz

Veteran
24% battery? To be an amazement and respausible admin you gotta always have enough battery to help the lovely new members who don't know anything so you gotta tell them everything even if they do not understand in the slighest. Do you even know how many people would be disappointed in you if your battery ended and you wouldn't be able to help them? Do you know how many kids under the age 0f 10 would smash their computers to their clean floors only to later realize that it was a mistake? Those kids would be traumatised and scarred for life and it'd be your fault. I'm incredibly disappointed Gideon...Incredibly...

OP
OP
LeoMinecrafter

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
24% battery? To be an amazement and respausible admin you gotta always have enough battery to help the lovely new members who don't know anything so you gotta tell them everything even if they do not understand in the slighest. Do you even know how many people would be disappointed in you if your battery ended and you wouldn't be able to help them? Do you know how many kids under the age 0f 10 would smash their computers to their clean floors only to later realize that it was a mistake? Those kids would be traumatised and scarred for life and it'd be your fault. I'm incredibly disappointed Gideon...Incredibly...
Sorry lol, I just finished watching my aime marathon xD

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I can't find the report section...
Mom, bring the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.