Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Forum alerts ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Username:
JustSuperiorr

Suggestion:
Forum alerts ingame

Detailed description:
Hello! We all know pika-network has added a feature in which you link your discord account with forums, and you receive forum alerts, My suggestion is basically being able to link your ingame account (pika account) with forums and receive alerts, If you’re You’re offline you receive a message while logging in “Forums alerts” that displays all alerts that you’ve received while being offline, and while being online you receive normal notifications/alerts.

Last edited:

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Really nice suggestion, just if you could add more reasons would be good but +1 from me!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
How exactly would this "decrease" forums performance? Or are you just farming messages?
"Farming messages"
bro im barely even active here, why are you trying to frame me for that?
anyway it'll just decrease the entire performance in general, @Rodagave could explain more since y know he has more knowledge with forums than me

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
You still haven't explained how it decreases performance.
i am not a forums professional so i could know, as i said roda can explain more since he knows more about forums and its performance itself than me

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
i am not a forums professional so i could know, as i said roda can explain more since he knows more about forums and its performance itself than me
You don't even know how it decreases the performance, Either way The suggestion would be a great feature.

Last edited:

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
I think it would be good if it ONLY showed that you has new forum alerts. But not showing them. Tho its not that needed but it would be useful if we know that there are an alert on our forums account just by logging on ingame.

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I honestly don't see a need for this as you can just enable forums notifications to discord, I think it would be unnecessary and a bit overkill.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello JustSuperiorr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.