Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FORGOT REG. PASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSwift

I forgot my register password and I had a lot of gear on factions and had batman rank. My ign is: igappIe

Matik

Ok listen am no pro on this but, That is a cracked minecraft launcher u could of changed your name to anything. Correct me if am wrong.

CloudAP

Veteran
Hi iSwift! I would like to ask you to provide a proof of ownership. Maybe a screenshot of you logging in minecraft.net or maybe donation receipt. And please do make your own support ticket and post it there. In that way, admins can reset your password and have your screenshot secured :) You can make support ticket here. Goodluck getting your account back! :D

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Dude are you just back to be like this? I used to remember people when they actually helped others not act like whoever this guy is thinking he's better that everyone else.
If you didn't know i do this to help other staff member do their jobs better, because like Cloud when a staff member would look at this they would have said the same exact thing i have. If they are cracked users without donating... well they aren't getting the reset password.

Draegoner

Veteran
Another staff wanna be what are you talking about with www.minecraft.net HE IS A CRACKED
he isn't premium the only proof that screenshot that he's playing on his account and make a support ticket LOL
1. He didnt state that he was cracked, so iKnowledge didnt know, the screenshot was posted after his reply..
2. He said one of the two ways CloudAP(staff) mentioned he could recover his account. So he was indeed helpful and gave the correct relevant advice.
3. All youve done is reply negatively and give false information ''Best thing to do go to %appdata% type it on run and go to screenshots and find a picture that you're playing on the account''. CloudAp wouldve said this if this were an alternative to recovering your account.
4. CloudAP just posted a solution and now youre posting your own. Im convinced all youre doing is farming and not reading posts.

In conclusion Iknoweldge was actually helpful, you were not. I dont understand why you keep posting nonsense.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
1. He didnt state that he was cracked, so iKnowledge didnt know, the screenshot was posted after his reply..
2. He said one of the two ways CloudAP(staff) mentioned he could recover his account. So he was indeed helpful and gave the correct relevant advice.
3. All youve done is reply negatively and give false information ''Best thing to do go to %appdata% type it on run and go to screenshots and find a picture that you're playing on the account''. CloudAp wouldve said this if this were an alternative to recovering your account.
4. CloudAP just posted a solution and now youre posting your own. Im convinced all youre doing is farming and not reading posts.

In conclusion Iknoweldge was actually helpful, you were not. I dont understand why you keep posting nonsense.
Another staff wanna be you're not his lawyer he can respond

Matik

That launcher is cracked for real, I dont think there is a way for you to actually prove that igapple is your account. Next time make your password something that isnt random, maybe something that is very special to you. Ken Henry every player helps even if they aren't staff, GWG_iKnowledge was only helping.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
That launcher is cracked for real, I dont think there is a way for you to actually prove that igapple is your account. Next time make your password something that isnt random, maybe something that is very special to you. Ken Henry every player helps even if they aren't staff, GWG_iKnowledge was only helping.

Im just correcting what they said the player is cracked and giving them wrong solutions
and they're asking for proof even they aren't the staff
But they cannot even deal with it the problem
HELPING IS DIFFERENT ON SOLVING

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Im just correcting what they said the player is cracked and giving them wrong solutions
Oh im so sorry but i've done this more than you have, staff actually like people helping them in this manner. Instead of them having to sit here and do this crap, people like me do this for them. You just don't understand or appreciate the fact that people like me exist to help people and you would rather have everything your way. (Ex. Whysomad told me that he liked how i told people to do the Proper format for ban appeals on the Old Forums. since not all admins have time to waste doing this it makes sense for other players to atleast help once in awhile.)

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Oh im so sorry but i've done this more than you have, staff actually like people helping them in this manner. Instead of them having to sit here and do this crap, people like me do this for them. You just don't understand or appreciate the fact that people like me exist to help people and you would rather have everything your way. (Ex. Whysomad told me that he liked how i told people to do the Proper format for ban appeals on the Old Forums. since not all admins have time to waste doing this it makes sense for other players to atleast help once in awhile.)

Do you even know the definition of staff and definition of a forum member

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes i do and the fact is you still don't get it. Admins and staff appreciate people who do this, you clearly can't see that and not to mention yes people wanted me to be staff back then but now i refused the chance. Also can staff lock this thread before this guy keeps going on with his nonsense?

Draegoner

Veteran
1. He gave the correct solution if the dude was not cracked. You on the other hand gave the wrong solution even after staff responded.
2. He didnt ask for proof he just said he should show it as proof, he didnt say it should be showed to HIM.
3. You seem to do neither help or solve.

Do you even know the definition of staff and definition of a forum member
1. Staff = members that have perks/permissions to carry out any assistance they can to help anyone in need.
2. Forum member= Members that can assist/help to anyone in need, just without perks/permission.
You do neither help or assist. all you do is complain about the people who try to.

Thav01

Veteran
ISwift please contact us on teamspeak if you want a password reset.
Teamspeak: Ts3.pikacraft.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.