Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice FOR PRACTICE (ULTIMATE POST)

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
FOR PRACTICE (ULTIMATE POST)

Detailed description:
NOTE: some suggestions included here are repeated hence the title because I want to put light on collective opinions thus it is open to changes and more suggestions.

Suggestion#1: Leader boards
This is the probably the most requested suggestion because it is going to increase competitiveness and bring importance to ranked matches the leader boards may include :Most kills, Top ELO and etc.

Suggestion#2 : Introducing SEASONS with prizes for Top 3

This is self explanatory and can vary from game mode to game mode such as build uhc and pot pvp the seasons should last for at least 60 days or 100 days(max)

Suggestion#3: Donator perks

This varies from the particular rank of a Donators.Including donators can get more players in his/her party, donators should have the power to hold tournaments (restrictions for player numbers) Top tier donators can hold uhc (restrictions up to 25 or 50 players)

Suggestion#4: Add more events

This may include uhc or uhc Meetup on particular timings

Suggestion#5: fixing kb

Now wait !! Allot of people say that kb matters with ping which is true to some extent known as delayed kb meaning people with high ping (200+) get their kb stacked (just to clear the confusion) thus on the server side kb can be modified.

Suggestion#6: Add more game modes

Including sumo which is a mini game in which your main objective is to hit the opponent out of the ring without any gear only fist and Regen on your side.

Suggestion#7: Better anticheat

I don't think I have to explain this
-_- but if anti cheat isn't fixed then none of these things I mentioned above can successfully be implemented nor make the server revive

Gamemode / Platform:
PracticePvP

Reason(s):
The state of practice is miserable thus I ought to give these suggestion which can improve practice on pika as a whole and also bring new players to revive pika

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
I would love to see this suggestions happen ! , also new maps would be good for players.
But after all +1 from me.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
+1
Suggestion#7: Better anticheat

I don't think I have to explain this
-_- but if anti cheat isn't fixed then none of these things I mentioned above can successfully be implemented nor make the server revive
the anti cheat does not only ban those that you see and that are anounced. in fact the anticheat bans alot of hackers before us staff can even type /ban ;) they just dont get anounced

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I agree with most of these except probably the thing about donator perks. To be more specific, having the ability to host some mini-tournaments would be fun but hosting a private uhc would be too op and would require too much, so I'd say no to that. UHC should also be its own gamemode and not something on practice. About meetup though, yes it should be a part of practice. Also, i think the elo system should revert to its previous verion as it was popular and no one plays ranked as of now. More gamemodes like sumo, uhcf etc would be fun and would be a nice addition as well as new maps. The anticheat would be a hard one but of course no one can disagree with that. Lastly, you're right about seasons/leaderboards being added to increase practice's competitiveness. All in all, a good suggestion, +1

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I agree with most of these except probably the thing about donator perks. To be more specific, having the ability to host some mini-tournaments would be fun but hosting a private uhc would be too op and would require too much, so I'd say no to that. UHC should also be its own gamemode and not something on practice. About meetup though, yes it should be a part of practice. Also, i think the elo system should revert to its previous verion as it was popular and no one plays ranked as of now. More gamemodes like sumo, uhcf etc would be fun and would be a nice addition as well as new maps. The anticheat would be a hard one but of course no one can disagree with that. Lastly, you're right about seasons/leaderboards being added to increase practice's competitiveness. All in all, a good suggestion, +1
great to hear feedback on donator powers i have to say that i completely agree with you now on this part i can see why uhc should have it's own dedicated gamemode :)

MmEXTREME

Veteran
I agree on every suggestion you just said, i hope it gets viewed by the owners and admins. Good luck

+1

Foxize

#1 I agree, it would be fun to have leaderboards
#2 Maybe not prizes for top3 because I'm not sure it would even get enough players, however maybe a tag before your name or some signs at spawn with your name on. I feel having actual prizes would just attract a bunch of closet cheaters.
#3,#4 All depends on whether it gets enough players for these to be useful tbh, seen too many empty practice pvps because they cater more for big amounts of players and not just building up from a playerbase gradually.
#5 The kb is fine, I see no issue with it. Yes, it can be modified, but there's no reason to / you haven't given a reason why.
#6 Sumo would be fun, again fundamentally server just needs more players, hopefully leaderboards would help change this.
#7 More staff as well. Not saying current staff are bad, but a lot of the day I see no staff on and over half the server is cheating/bypassing anticheat.

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
#1 I agree, it would be fun to have leaderboards
#2 Maybe not prizes for top3 because I'm not sure it would even get enough players, however maybe a tag before your name or some signs at spawn with your name on. I feel having actual prizes would just attract a bunch of closet cheaters.
#3,#4 All depends on whether it gets enough players for these to be useful tbh, seen too many empty practice pvps because they cater more for big amounts of players and not just building up from a playerbase gradually.
#5 The kb is fine, I see no issue with it. Yes, it can be modified, but there's no reason to / you haven't given a reason why.
#6 Sumo would be fun, again fundamentally server just needs more players, hopefully leaderboards would help change this.
#7 More staff as well. Not saying current staff are bad, but a lot of the day I see no staff on and over half the server is cheating/bypassing anticheat.
HELLO!
Thanks for sharing your opinions/thoughts to my suggestions: My response
#2#3#4: This is a topic i wanted the server to handle with them gradually releasing more game mode (such as skyblock , prison, opfactions etc) which would attract more players on the server and practice itself attracting players. For your concern i am intrigued of how the server plays it part right daily to insure that cheaters don't get away easily , it is also unfortunate that none such methods exist to directly stop them on top of that this is a cracked server but it is better to have something then nothing.
#5 the reason to change kb is because it's not universal like other servers so if it can modified to that it will ensure a great experience for those players who come from other servers.
#7 that is a +1 from me

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey FAMESCARE,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is implemented!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0