Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

For owners and developers

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
How to lower number of hackers:

As there is a lot, A LOT, and again, A LOT, of hackers at skywars and at bedwars, this is system that can lower amount of them. Simply add /report command.
So, when player uses /report, alert message will be send to online staff asking them to join game while being in /gamemode spec.
When they are in match, they can easily ban hackers.
Also, add rule that if someone abuses /report ,that he will get punished.

Please add this, or find way to fix it, add anticheat because this server is popular and it has 0,1$ ac.

I played 12 rounds of sw, every round had ATLEAST 1 hackers (buildhacks, combathacks).

Just fix this i am very mad now.

Unawarely

The Pika
This has already been suggested a lot, and you can check out those suggestions for yourself. We are trying our best to get rid of them too, but it would also help if you recorded. 10 sec video + 2 minutes to upload then 1 minutes to create and submit the report = permanent IP ban.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
it would also help if you recorded. 10 sec video + 2 minutes to upload then 1 minutes to create and submit the report = permanent IP ban.

Assuming people who pirate money have enough spent on their systems to be able to record video...

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I'm sorry what?
I'm saying there's a correlation between people playing cracked minecraft not having good systems. IE. if you can't afford to buy minecraft, you probably can't afford a nicer computer, ie. alot of people on this server are unlikely to have the hardware needed to record their game in framerates high enough to be usable for seeing hacks

Edit 1: I see my mistake now. I did claim they were trying to "pirate money". Bad typo, I meant pirate minecraft

Last edited:

tlang

Veteran
How to lower number of hackers:

As there is a lot, A LOT, and again, A LOT, of hackers at skywars and at bedwars, this is system that can lower amount of them. Simply add /report command.
So, when player uses /report, alert message will be send to online staff asking them to join game while being in /gamemode spec.
When they are in match, they can easily ban hackers.
Also, add rule that if someone abuses /report ,that he will get punished.

Please add this, or find way to fix it, add anticheat because this server is popular and it has 0,1$ ac.

I played 12 rounds of sw, every round had ATLEAST 1 hackers (buildhacks, combathacks).

Just fix this i am very mad now.
Just imagine having so many reports for staff to Handel at a time

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Well if u applied for staff, then u knew that u have to work. Also
Just imagine having so many reports for staff to Handel at a time

If you are staff, and if you applied for it, then you should do your job.

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
I'm saying there's a correlation between people playing cracked minecraft not having good systems. IE. if you can't afford to buy minecraft, you probably can't afford a nicer computer, ie. alot of people on this server are unlikely to have the hardware needed to record their game in framerates high enough to be usable for seeing hacks

Edit 1: I see my mistake now. I did claim they were trying to "pirate money". Bad typo, I meant pirate minecraft

Totally agree with that, also, not a lot of premium users play Pika. So theres a lot of people that are cracked. I totally agree with that logic and its right. One more vote for adding /report or something.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
this is a great idea, but if this really put in, the staff will be too busy, and it may cause the server to need more staff to maintain the /report system can work