Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

/fly

ChibiBunny

Previously i had /fly command in the old days with my champion rank.
I heard that they say commands wont get remove but my did my /fly got remove in OPskyblock

GladioMC

Pika Lover
Champions never had fly command, maybe you were using a tool with fly enchant before

Zqxys

Epic Pika
Previously i had /fly command in the old days with my champion rank.
I heard that they say commands wont get remove but my did my /fly got remove in OPskyblock
maybe you had the fly command in op factions? since champion rank is only in op factions and not in opskyblock

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Try to enable ya /fly hacks by typing .fly maybe it will work then

Jk.

Panas

Banned
maybe you had the fly command in op factions? since champion rank is only in op factions and not in opskyblock
Champion rank is an in game rank. Man this guy donated so much he doesn't know what the in game ranks are...

Zqxys

Epic Pika
Champion rank is an in game rank. Man this guy donated so much he doesn't know what the in game ranks are...
i know its an in game rank but its not in opsb its in opf dont try to act smart :D

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
rip /fly ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Panas

Banned
i know its an in game rank but its not in opsb its in opf dont try to act smart :D
Its an old opskyblock rank lmfaoo. Man you joined in 2021 on pika? newfag trynna act smart on a 2015 player calling me out for "trynna act smart"

Zqxys

Epic Pika
Its an old opskyblock rank lmfaoo. Man you joined in 2021 on pika? newfag trynna act smart on a 2015 player calling me out for "trynna act smart"
2021? i've been playing on pika since 2017 dont talk <3 also this thread is 2020 so still the champion rank didnt exist in 2020 and it still doesnt

M

MiracleWolf

also this thread is 2020 so still the champion rank didnt exist in 2020 and it still doesnt
that's not the point tho... The OP is saying he used to be champion rank and now he has no rank... At the very least he should be given the rank equivalent to champion rank today

Panas

Banned
2021? i've been playing on pika since 2017 dont talk <3 also this thread is 2020 so still the champion rank didnt exist in 2020 and it still doesnt
He said previously in the old days you can try and read carefully

Panas

Banned
that's not the point tho... The OP is saying he used to be champion rank and now he has no rank... At the very least he should be given the rank equivalent to champion rank today
Its an ingame rank that can be bought with ingame money and resets after each season.