Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Fixing Koth Loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

0czz

Rare Pika
Username:
0cz​

Suggestion:
Fixing Koth Loot​

Detailed description:
While koth should be one of the main things in kit pvp gamemode, since the recent map reset it really isn't. Few seasons ago there would be huge battles for koth, due to that loot was good once then, but now nobody cares about koth cause we already have all items that it has to offer so here is how i would fix it. P.S. ( chance of getting this items is delievered by staff team, not me )
- Chance of getting keys ( 8 - 16 vote ), ( 6 - 2 epic ), ( 2 - 1 unique ),( 1 godly )
- Chance of getting NEW koth set ( basically just a godly set )
- Chance of getting event starters ( Honor the king, dragon egg etc. )
- Chance of getting a legend, ultimate, ultimate+ kit voucher
- Improved chance of getting anywhere inbetween 16 - 64 normal golden apples
- Improved chance of getting anywhere inbetween 4 -16 enchanted golden apples
- Chance of getting a NEW koth bow (punch 3 bow),( due to punch 3 would be too op i would on a bow put ONLY AND ONLY punch enchantment with nothing else )
- For potions only leave chance of getting strength 2, fire resistance and SLOWNESS throwing pot
- Chance of getting Feather falling 5 boots ( along with ff5 i would put unb 3 and prot 4 )
- Chance of getting nick, fix command voucher
- Chance of getting NEW super potions ( super potions are a mix of normal potions, that give various effects that are stronger then usual )
Example:
• Strength 5 for 10 secs
• Speed 5 for 15 secs
• Jump boost 3 for 7 secs
Nausea for 30 seconds ( for making it less op )

Now here is something new, along with the event starters, add a new event that would be only obtainable from normal koths, and it would be the mega koth, a bigger koth that is capped for 10 minutes and gives special loot ( i leave that loot for staff team to organise, but i would include reaper divine cleaver sets, alot of good armors, keys, vouchers maybe even ranks )

Reason(s):
the first reason was expplained in detailed description
Second reason is :
generally people do not care at the koth now as much as they used to, there is no more teams fihting for koths anymore, and koths are just empty, i know this loot sounds maybe a bit too OP, but i think this is the only way to bring koth back the love it deserves.​

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Hello, I agree with most of your suggestions, however, adding a punch 3 bow would completely change the game mechanics as it is a very big jump from a p2 bow. In my opinion, it will feel like a whole different game. I am quite fond of your other suggestions though. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.