Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Prison FIx mines, fix shops, reset, and be more active on prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
FIx mines, fix shops, reset, and be more active on prison

Detailed description:
In order to make a better prison servers, please take these suggestions and use them
1) Make a prison reset. Everybody has been waiting for years for this moment and no reset. You should reset prison that way more people will have a lot of hope of becoming the richest player on prison and there will be a lot of people again,
2) Add baltop. Now with no baltop we have ton of scammers because they offer you 2B for your plot but many of them try to scam you and don't even have 2B. Baltop is also useful to track down balances and see who is number one and how much you need to be number one and what number you are.
3) Fix a few mines. A ranked people can't mine in A. Ok mine and Prestige-Ok mine never reset and they are empty. L mine is empty and never resets. N mine never resets and is empty. Prestige-O mine is empty and never resets. X mine is empty and never resets.
4) Fix chest shops. Chest shops are no longer working due to god knows why. Everyone is complaining about this, and I have a really good shop and is really small so I have to clear it basically every second. I have another plot planned for a bigger shop, but I can't do signs. I have the plot flag set and everything, but it's not working. These are a few stuff that will make prison good again, or better

Reason(s):
This will increase the player base in every way, and less stuff will be broken!

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Good suggestion, I used to play on prison but after I lost my op pick I don't play it.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey SinqWhyMMMcccas,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.