Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars fireball , kb stick , make the server kb better

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuYZz

Minecraft Username:
GuYZz​

Suggestion:
fireball , kb stick , make the server kb better​

Detailed description:
i would like to suggest in making fireball jumps more enjoyable and
secondly noone one uses kb sticks and so plz make it a bit less expensive , And when i fight in other pvp practice
server like glance and luckynetwork, pvp is very different and in there pvp is smooth and rod combo is very much possible but here some problem that with rods sometimes they won't get kb ...idk if only iam feelling it​

Reason(s):
fireball has no control and it launches too low and so noone uses it for fireball jumping which is a cool feature
noone literally buys kb sticks and its fun to use....kb reason is for smooth pvp and getting good rods...and adding heads​

Silver Wing

The Pika
These were already suggested so no point in suggesting them again
Fishing Rod is normal for me, it maybe because of your ping

I agree with the fact that fireballs are not accurate

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello GuYZz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.