Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Final kill effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
Username:
_DominikPro_​

Suggestion:
Final kill effects​

Detailed description:
I feel like PikaNetwork should add Kill effects for BedWars, when you destroy players bed, of course if you kill him after you get a final kill it would be more cool if Pika added final kill effects, also there should maybe be some kill effects for tournaments that could not be gathered easily, and ones for completing challenges or season quests if they ever get added like for: summer, winter, spring, autumn!​

Reason(s):
This would be really cool and unique addon for BedWars and i believe the players would enjoy playing more by achieving new and cool kill effects, and kill effects should be different from some on other servers for them to be more unique and interesting!​

Example(s):
Like some of these kill effects: Blood explosion (make an enemy explode in blood) ,Cow rocket (drop cow beef) ,Lightning (strikes an lightning on final kill) ,Bed (drops bed from sky that fall down and destroy in pieces) ,Boxer (armor stand that get punched and go away like a fireball), Snowman (spawns snowman that explodes and cover floor with snow), Pika (make enemy explode in pika pixels), Halloween (spawns grave) , Soul (spawns black particles that flew away like a soul escaped from player), Gold (makes an enemy gold statue), Gift (enemy explodes in gifts like gift launcher gadget), flower (drops flowers around enemies death place) ,Squid (eliminating enemy launches squid in the sky like a missile)​

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:
Final kill effects

Detailed description:
I feel like PikaNetwork should add Kill effects for BedWars, when you destroy players bed, of course if you kill him after you get a final kill it would be more cool if Pika added final kill effects, also there should maybe be some kill effects for tournaments that could not be gathered easily, and ones for completing challenges or season quests if they ever get added like for: summer, winter, spring, autumn!

Reason(s):
This would be really cool and unique addon for BedWars and i believe the players would enjoy playing more by achieving new and cool kill effects, and kill effects should be different from some on other servers for them to be more unique and interesting!

Example(s):
Like some of these kill effects: Blood explosion (make an enemy explode in blood) ,Cow rocket (drop cow beef) ,Lightning (strikes an lightning on final kill) ,Bed (drops bed from sky that fall down and destroy in pieces) ,Boxer (armor stand that get punched and go away like a fireball), Snowman (spawns snowman that explodes and cover floor with snow), Pika (make enemy explode in pika pixels), Halloween (spawns grave) , Soul (spawns black particles that flew away like a soul escaped from player), Gold (makes an enemy gold statue), Gift (enemy explodes in gifts like gift launcher gadget), flower (drops flowers around enemies death place) ,Squid (eliminating enemy launches squid in the sky like a missile)
This is a great suggestion, honestly wait for staff to respond to it if they don't respond you can always dm them on discord if they are online, this is an amazing idea and makes the game more alive and hella respect to you dude! :D

_Nikki99

Staff Member
#Addthisintothegameplease much appreciated, This NEEDS to be in the game RN!

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Can you compare this to the death animation of a player? The final kill effect would overlap
  • Many people have so many death animations removing/replacing them would be not fair, for some people bought them for coins
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
_DominikPro_

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
This is a great suggestion, honestly wait for staff to respond to it if they don't respond you can always dm them on discord if they are online, this is an amazing idea and makes the game more alive and hella respect to you dude! :D
Thank you!
Oh sad, welp at least you tried man
Ah it's hard i know this was such a good suggestion 😕

OP
OP
_DominikPro_

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
  • Can you compare this to the death animation of a player? The final kill effect would overlap
  • Many people have so many death animations removing/replacing them would be not fair, for some people bought them for coins
Yes i know but this is a huge addon and it could get renamed to final kill effects and they then should just add what i said for kill effects maybe make their effect a bit different but that's it cus rly death animations ain't it

_Nikki99

Staff Member
At least give the dude a chance, probably one of the best ideas I've seen, plus you can decrease the volume.. also you can make the prices way way cheaper, also the final kill effect is like a few seconds anyways...

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Respect man! but still hella respect for you friend :3

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
At least give the dude a chance, probably one of the best ideas I've seen, plus you can decrease the volume.. also you can make the prices way way cheaper, also the final kill effect is like a few seconds anyways...
The text I wrote is my opinion, you can give your opinion but it's not about giving anyone chance

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I just thought its was a good idea because it gives more cosmetics into the game

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
_DominikPro_

Suggestion:
Final kill effects

Detailed description:
I feel like PikaNetwork should add Kill effects for BedWars, when you destroy players bed, of course if you kill him after you get a final kill it would be more cool if Pika added final kill effects, also there should maybe be some kill effects for tournaments that could not be gathered easily, and ones for completing challenges or season quests if they ever get added like for: summer, winter, spring, autumn!

Reason(s):
This would be really cool and unique addon for BedWars and i believe the players would enjoy playing more by achieving new and cool kill effects, and kill effects should be different from some on other servers for them to be more unique and interesting!

Example(s):
Like some of these kill effects: Blood explosion (make an enemy explode in blood) ,Cow rocket (drop cow beef) ,Lightning (strikes an lightning on final kill) ,Bed (drops bed from sky that fall down and destroy in pieces) ,Boxer (armor stand that get punched and go away like a fireball), Snowman (spawns snowman that explodes and cover floor with snow), Pika (make enemy explode in pika pixels), Halloween (spawns grave) , Soul (spawns black particles that flew away like a soul escaped from player), Gold (makes an enemy gold statue), Gift (enemy explodes in gifts like gift launcher gadget), flower (drops flowers around enemies death place) ,Squid (eliminating enemy launches squid in the sky like a missile)
+1
I don't feel like this is a "must" but I wouldn't mind it, although the effects should all be unique and different from the current death/normal kill ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.