Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Few suggestions for the reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Few suggestions for the reset

Detailed description:
I feel like there is two things that should be tweaked in upcoming faction reset.

1.After making a poll on Pika's Discord players voted for only basic custom enchants, so I am not sure why will the owners add Endurance and Perfect Hit enchantments that will pretty much be a must-have in PvP.

2.Shield duration should be increased to 14 or 16 hours. Since its 20 mans I feel like 12 hours shields aren't enough.(Keep in mind the map duration is 6 weeks) so basically, after grace you would have to wall check for 35 days with only 20 people in the faction.​

Reason(s):
Explained above.​

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
please DO NOT add any other custom enchants. We only need vanilla enchants such as SPEED 2, STRENGTH 2, NUTRITION, FIRE RESISTANCE, AND (NIGHTVISION / WATERBREATHING IF NEEDED) beside the basic enchants like protection and unbreaking also depths for legend + kits

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
I strongly agree what has been said above even though I haven’t read any of it, I have been forced to upvote this suggestion by this bad man Outscale!

Piko

Banned
I don't know what's the problem with this current thing
+1

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
I don't play factions but people seem to agree with this suggestion so +1

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Outscale,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • The shield and enchants will stay unchanged for now.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.