Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Farming Crops(BUG)

Duca23

Well, since the update where you removed auto-replace custom farms, crops started to bug, this morning i bought 20 stacks of pineapple seeds, spent 200k, when i planted them and they grew i started to collect it, but i didnt get any of the seed plus no crops for selling, i got back from those 20 stacks, only 2 and a half of seeds, and 18k back, pineapple are glitched a lot, btw im lvl 100 farmer so that should not happned from my point of view, i tried with the Orange, usually they work, but sometimes they glitch as well, so please if you can somehow fix the glitch or put back the auto-farm, bcz economy are hitting on us farmers pretty bad since the update

Thank you for your time, Duca23.

OP
OP
D

Duca23

gambl, but i can plant them i get them fully grown, the problem is from 20 stacks planted i get 2 stacks back, plus from those 200k i get back like 10-15 max

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
gambl, but i can plant them i get them fully grown, the problem is from 20 stacks planted i get 2 stacks back, plus from those 200k i get back like 10-15 max
That's the problem that you don't have level 80. Maybe it was a bug that u were even able to plant those

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
That's the problem that you don't have level 80. Maybe it was a bug that u were even able to plant those
Exactly. I'd recommend sticking with the plants that you are able to purchase/plant .

One_punch_dog

Pika Lover
1. If you harvest without a hoe the crops won't replant and you will get seeds back.
2. If you don't wait for the crops to grow and harvest them before you won't get anything (while using hand).
3. If your crops are rendered it doesn't mean they are grown. You gotta wait some more time to harvest them.

juakiz

There should be a clear indicator for when is ready then. How to know when to collect, if the displayed state when is ready is the same as when is not ready?