Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Farewell to this Fantastic Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaPizza

Veteran
We are proud to announce that at the end of this short yet fantastic season of Classic Skyblock, our island achieved an Is Level of 31,000 and made it to the second position on /is top. And we can say as a fact, that our Island was the most unique one this season with not just Blaze and Creeper Grinders for the public, but also a Parkour course, a large Maze and a series of amazing Pixel arts.

We would like to thank everyone who helped make this possible, including our teammates- Eagles_Eye, Phothepuss, Iccee, Tyranny and zMeto. Thanks to Helpers- ThePoisonIvy, Mechame and ChairmanSB for their assistance and support. Also, shout out to MrRavagen just cause he's awesome XD

Click here or the below link to see a few pics of our island.
http://alphapizzasb.imgur.com2017-05-14_17.49.40.png

-AlphaPizza. See y'all next season!

Last edited:

MECHAME

Veteran
I wasn't mentioned at all ;-;

Anyways,your island is awesome!

GG :D

Hoping for the best next season.

When is the reset now wasnt it supost to be sunday?...
and will there be a shop sale for donor ranks i want to spend some money :moneyface::p:D

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You know what, I'll play classic skyblock. Maybe next week. But I have a question, is your island already full? because I want to join.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
When is the reset now wasnt it supost to be sunday?...
and will there be a shop sale for donor ranks i want to spend some money :moneyface::p:D
This Sunday. It will take about 1 day to 1 week to update.

You know what, I'll play classic skyblock. Maybe next week. But I have a question, is your island already full? because I want to join.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC
We are pretty full at the moment.

It's Me, AlphaPizza, PHOTHEPUSS, Tyranny, Eagles_Eye & Iccee.
It's not up to me to decide if you are going to join, but I can ask.
(we will discuss with everyone and get their opinions)

I wasn't mentioned at all ;-;

Anyways,your island is awesome!

GG :D

Hoping for the best next season.
I think AlphaPizza shout out your name there "Thanks to Helpers- ThePoisonIvy, Mechame and ChairmanSB for their assistance and support." ;)

For this post -> Congratz mate! Love this island and maze with all artwork! Let's build the most badass base of all time on the next season!! @AlphaPizza

Also thanks for the shoutout XD

JamesGm

Pika Member
Alpha your island is beautiful to be honest. The dragon how do u even do it. And hope we can see you in the /is top in the next season

Status
Not open for further replies.