Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cikacvele

Yesterday i played the game as well as the day before and like a couple of weeks maybe month before this,but today when i tried to log on this pops up and it's a ban from masterson(who i think is banned from the server) and its from 2019 but i played the game literally yesterday.So if anyone can help me with this it would be great.Thank you in advance.cvele.png

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
hmm, masterson is back for revenge banning innocent players?

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Try restarting your router. User: CikaCveleV2 doesn't have any punishment history.

Lemonader27

It's because you have a dynamic IP-address which means that your IP changes every 24 hours or when you restart your router, your IP was changed into a banned one and therefore you couldn't join the server, as xINoLimit said, just restart your router and it should be fixed. If it isn't wait a day.

kennyhuehue

Pika Lover
If u have a dynamic IP-address i suggest you to turn of ur router for 5 mins and you will get a new ip
if that doesn't change anything it might be that you are really banned for hacking

Old_Prophet

The Pika
am i the only one here that thinks that permanently banned should be permanently banned and that the IP address should not matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.