Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fairness Campaign

Do you think the unfairly banned should be unbanned?

• I'm neutral on this matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreLegacy

Hello there, I am CoreLegacy. Believe me or not on what I have to say on this thread, not my problem. I am a former Pika Network user under an anonymous username, and I was a pretty professional player at OP Prison and Egg Wars. Not to mention that I was a Top Donator on OP Factions. But I am here today to speak out to the Pika Network Staff. You have unfairly banned me, and multiple other users, despite the fact that we did absolutely nothing wrong on your wonderful server.

I was banned months ago, when I was at my best. I had FREE rank on OP Prison. I was arguing with another Pika Network user over plots and how they look. I slipped out a curse word. And at the time, I was a Top Donator on Factions. I got a THREE WEEK BAN from an unspecified admin (I'm not saying the name because this is a protest, not a ban appeal or report) for the offense. Not even a warning. I was struck dead then, furious. A simple vulgar term turned into a severe punishment. I was finally unbanned, after having my appeal denied by the admin.

A few weeks later, I got banned for having a suspicious amount of Iron Golem Spawners (As quoted by the admin on the server at the time, I was banned for "Duplication Hacks") on OP Factions. Explain to me, staff, how having a full inventory of IG Spawners, being suspicious? This is nonsense, and the thing is, I received an IP Ban. This, Staff, is unacceptable and unfair as you, admins of Pika Network, are supposed to provide fairness to us users.

I am not mad, and I'm not happy. I'm confused due to this unjust and unwarranted abuse of powers. And I'm not the only one, for sure. Various players, perhaps hundreds, have been unfairly banned for SIMPLE offenses.

I, CoreLegacy, am asking for reform. Change. Fairness. This is simply not fair, and I'm going to be frank with you, Staff. People don't like unfairness. I don't. You don't. I bought your donator rank, and I get banned? Pika Network, please. For the myriads of other people I know, provide fairness. Unban the unfairly banned. This is not a fascist community, I'm aware of that. This doesn't have to be an unfair community either.

Believe me or not, staff, I'm fighting for what's right.

Want to support me? Cast your vote above this thread and join me in my fight for fairness.

Unfair Bans

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CoreLegacy

This also encompasses the fact that THEY have our IPs. They leave us vulnerable to web attacks. This is unsafe. Yet they ban accused hackers.

CloudAP

Veteran
I know you from your case and I know Yoeri was the one who banned you. But you see, the only person who can unban you is the person who banned you.

There is a reason why there's ban appeal section so people can appeal when they got banned.

And maybe stop saying Top Donator and start saying your real case in ban appeal next time :) because people might think you want to be unbanned because you're top donator.

Also im not sure if you're the one who staff said have a faction with chest full of illegal pots.

OP
OP
C

CoreLegacy

Nope. This isn't about me, friend, this is about the other banned people. No need to get all defensive. Most of the time, you unfairly ban us, as users, for minor offenses. Unfair Bans

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Throwing around donator like it makes you better and exempt from rules.

Anywho, sometimes people are banned incorrectly ( I feel this word is more accurate than "fair", a rather abstract term). That's why the ban appeal section exists. So that those who are banned incorrectly can appeal and be unbanned.

Also fun fact

Life isn't fair - A ton of people

ZeroGiven

Veteran
This also encompasses the fact that THEY have our IPs. They leave us vulnerable to web attacks. This is unsafe. Yet they ban accused hackers.

About the IP claim we have your IP, so does almost 90% of every other web service you use. It's the way the internet works IP addresses are your logical address and it is required for internet communication.

So we don't make you vulnerable to web attacks also the only type of web attacks that can be executed by "only" using your IP are (D)DoS attacks.

On our server and on the forums only admins and some moderators are able to see your IP which is saved in a protected database. We need your ip to verify who you are, to ban others that could do harm to our services, to check if your account has been compromised from another location, ...

A IP address is important for the functioning, protection and monitoring of pika's services and our players.

Greetings,

Me

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Honestly... (AND READ THIS. i Know this thread is for other people so DON'T Reply with "This isn't a thread about me" Ok?)
If Dutch Banned you he was 9/10 right...
For other players that are "Unfairly Banned" it depends... If that "Admin Was Abusing Power" then it would've been obvious.
If you are telling the truth about not being warned then what is your IGN? It's kinda like you don't want us to look at your history on LiteBans... Anyways that was nonsense. UnFairly banned people do get unbanned, Admins do recheck what they were banned for and see if it was a False ban, Most of the time (NOT ALL THE TIME) admins record or other players record for them, sometimes they ask for screenshare, and i've said it before and ill say it again...
Its not like a player says "Hes a Hacker. Ban him!" in chat and then boom admins ban him...
Yes it is possible for the IGs in your inv to be obtainable BUT. If you were to have evidence of where you got them and how you got them then you would've been UnBanned..

Status
Not open for further replies.