Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions reset

Should factions reset within a month

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrywelch

Factions is basically dead. It should have a reset ( even thought it just reset couple of months ago) in about 1 month. If Yoeri wants to prevent factions going dead next reset too he should listen to these suggestions :

/fly for members in their own territory: This will decrease the Pay2Win and will also decrease the difficulty of members to make bases. This will increase competition therefore more players too

More faction power for players : By this i mean is that faction players will have about 25 faction power instead of 10 because alot of more bases will be built = more competition = more players

Allow any player to place gen buckets : This is probably my most reasonable suggestion in this thread because members just cant make bases. If you look at /f top in factions you can see that there are only about 4 factions or even less who actually have bases with IG's. Every other member just has a unclaimed base underground with only about 2 blazes. Only a few members have a lot of igs and that is because they took advantage of the hack recently that gave everyone 200million. Allowing every player to place gen buckets will increase the number of bases made in the server , increasing the opportunity of raiding and also increase competition which players would love.

In the end all of these ideas link up to each other and will increase the number of players playing factions and more donors will come back . also players will donate more to see how interesting factions has become.

*smaller map, something arround 10k x 10k -> current map is too big for playerbase factions have currenlty

*end which would be lower -> current end is 100 blocks high, I suggest making it atleast 50 blocks high so people can make decent base without need to blastmine or mine in general

*mercy period at beginning og map -> TnT should be disabled first 5 or 7 days so people can make stable bases, there were some cases where donators did raids first week on small bases with barely any protection but grinders made inside, players which got raided were done for that reset as they lost their source of money

*adding /shop -> if that gets added raiding and playing in general will be easier(example: you are in middle of raid and you miss 1 repeater, you have to /warp shop, find it in shop, and then teleport back, well with /shop player could just click on the menu which appears, he would find redstone and close the menu in barely 4 seconds)

*/F top rewards -> if players don't get anything why would they compete, reward could be anything from small powerboost to buycraft money

*factions certanly need more events -> raid or pvp events

And the main suggestion which is REMOVE MCMMO , ATLEAST 13 DONATORS THAT I KNOW ABOUT QUIT FACTIONS WHEN MCMMO WAS ADDED BACK.

Thanks
-henrywelch

Pikachu22

Veteran
I had McMMo removed, however, it somehow got it's way back in. From the looks of the current fluctuating (mainly decreasing) Factions playerbase compared to the last season, it doesn't seem to be that favorable among players. I like your suggestions though.

Andaveth

Pika Member
yeah i agree with your suggestions. So many players quit becaus off the MCMMO they realy should remove it

yakkak10

i believe that it should be revamped for to reimburse life into factions

Jeston001

Just reset it.. i bought an iron rank even if i know that pika factions is dead just because im hoping for a reset and an update

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
i support u +100 everytime i go to factions i see 5 online at all time

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Never gonna happen coz stuff are too lazy to work on faction servr
Not true at all bro ... they r tagetting all servers 1 by 1 ... they r tryong there best to update all servers with better anticheat and resets.

Status
Not open for further replies.