Update Factions remake?! Submit suggestions!

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ofc my man I suggested too

DJ_Andy

The thing about the factions in our servers is that The people who are donators always gets the good stuff. They get kits that give them spawners, op gear, weapons, or raiding gear. We need a way to get either ranks, or remove the OP kits or ranks from the server. It does not mean you cannot get OP stuff even though you're a donator, it's making it so that you cannot get rich by just Donating. you have to grind, pvp, and raid to become rich. The thing we think you should also add is More Custom enchants, Quests, And also something called KOTH. This idea was from my friend and the idea is that you enter into the KOTH area with your faction, but you don't take the gear you own, you get a inventory of things to battle the Other factions with. Like lets say full protection 4 and a diamond sword. Everyone will get equal gear and it will balance the KOTH system a lot. Also the AD system is not really a good idea as it will encourage players to advertise (you might disagree, but i think it is). Anyways the final idea is Drop parties. Its a automatic Server system when people vote enough times like maybe lets say 250 times, we get a drop party in spawn. that could help the new players a lot. Also make fishing more exiting! you could add in special enchants, items, or even Active tnt or poison bottles after they fish something with their fishing rod!

Anyways, I hope you can find good ideas from this text. Thank you!

Nicolas

Pika Member
To make a long story short.
-> Balance the economy. This way noobs get a chance to grow as well.
-> Add some cool cosmetic stuff, little details can sometimes make a big difference.
-> Remove MCMMO. I told yoeri it was going to ruin the server and I quit the server myself because of it.
-> Fix some minor issues like e.g.: Auction being spammed, etc.
-> Assign a staff that only has permissions in factions. This way factions isn't being abandoned by staff.
-> Fix events like Koth and dropparties, etc.
-> Fix the entire base building and raiding system. We need to have a system where players will start to build bases again and
raid them as well.

jawid

You guys should add SLimeFun

I think that there should be more kits that should be added to the normal player which can cause the donator and the normal player have some kind of balance but doesn’t make Norma, player too op. For example if the donator have a kit that give them 10 stack of tnt then make the normal player get 1 or 2 stack of tnt. Which can help the non donator player to have so kind of way to start their fac but doesn’t gives them that much power

AngryFreddy

Pika Member
Put back the old maps again :) And add /withdraw

I have a quick question when will the “reset” happen. The faction server have been in lockdown for a few week now. I want to go back to faction.

makismakis

1st of all i think that all players should have access to /fly after voting at their claims at least
2nd i think that you should increase faction power per player
3rd i think you should add custom enchants
4rth i think it would be good to add more custom spawners
5th i think that mods admins or stuff generally should be more active to decrease hacking
6th i think you should add bosses
7th you should add /shop without all the items, just some of them
8th add supply crates or drop party
9th give access to /pv only on high donators
10th decrease donators kits
11th add some events that you can get a lot of good things from them like sharp 6 swords
12th let people buy kits on server shop that will be like prot 5 or sth like that
13th add better stuff on vote crates
14th add more kits like a monthly one with things like prot 4 or sth like that
15th give anybody the acess to /genbuckets for some ingame money
16th do /f warp <password>
17th let players use schematica
18th give donatora acess to /tntfill
19th give to factions a tnt vault where they can do /f tnt and other commands
20th give a boost in the start to cactus farms and other ways to get money
21st let a grace period of 1 week when tnt and ceggs dont work
22nd create seasons of 1 year maybe add a prize on the ftop factions
Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Can any staff tell me when is the normal fac reset complete

1) adding the feature that we can open chest in enemy territory wud be cool
2) variable economy, it means that price of an object will keep going down when it's selling rapidly and increase time to time to it's mean price. It will prevent people with huge farm to be rich soon
3)Donator Ranks from crate OR /rankup with new ranks
4) Custom Enchants
5) More TNT, and creeper eggs, Eg: TNT that will blow when you place it (For trenching) and creeper egg with higher chance for spawner to drop
6) unchangeable spawner
7) f top , based on spawners as well as chest value
8) /shop GUI
9) Helpful starter kit
wow these are good but custom enchants are not fun then go to cosmic or something xd .

Benjamine

i think you guys can get the old OPfactions2 because allot of peopole have got progress

You could do headhunting so we can kill mobs, get heads, sell'em and get money! And you could make masks. Like when you wear it you get like Speed from Horse, Jumpboost from rabbit.

jawid

You could do headhunting so we can kill mobs, get heads, sell'em and get money! And you could make masks. Like when you wear it you get like Speed from Horse, Jumpboost from rabbit.
Nioice that will be awesome

defman

Rare Pika
Ok... since I Posted mine in Suggestions, I'll post them here as well, also I edited them a bit and they have the suggestion and an explanation on why this should be a thing, so here they are:

1. GenBuckets
Why: So it's easier to Generate walls because when I generated walls with lava + water I made a cobble monster. Also, it should be for everyone, not just the donators!

2. Custom Enchantments
Why: Because It adds extra things to do in Factions and makes Grinders for XP more important, I know, I know, we have Galactic Factions and they are in there, well no one really plays Galactic anymore, so why not adding them to all Factions servers

3. CustomMobDrops
Why: So we can get everything faster. (Example: Killing a Creeper gives you 1 TNT)

4. /f perm (You can choose what permission you want to give to your members).
Why: So people can't betray and grief peoples bases, also a plugin that gives the Owner a command to look what blocks the Faction members have placed and broken at the exact time.

5. Different In Game rank names.
Why: I mean, these rank names are so old, can we please get new rank names?

6. More InGame ranks
Why: If more ranks show up, also for now... Pika has trouble with P2W we've Kit blocks and raids in OPFactions 2, but all of these commands are removed from the normal players and given to the Donators, at least try to balance the kits for everyone!

7. /shop aka GUI shop

Why: So people don't need to go to /warp shop while raiding, also every time I go to /warp shop I see some fails. Example: ''Wow 1 Spawner for 100k! Wow, the same spawner, but if I buy 10 of these, they're also 100k!'' I hope you see my point.

8. Scatterable Lava
Why: So Lava can't be used just like Water.

9. OutPost
Why: So we have a 24/7 Koth, with some boosts for the time how long it's capped.

10. More In Game Ranks.
Why: Would make a better progression system.

11. More Perms for InGameRanks// FPower.
Why: Because I think the last Factions Revamp lacked these things.

12. 1.st week disable raiding
Why: So people can make a base for the start of the Map.

13. Faction Bosses and kits you could get out of them
Why: It would be something new and cool.

14. Make 1 Cactus sell for 500$
Why: So AFK cactus Farms ain't as OP

15. Add the Trench Pickaxe and Harvester hoe.
Why: If CustomEnchants won't be added, I suggest to add these to the server but make it fair, so everyone could buy 1.

16. Add Hopper Upgrades.

Why: So we can have a better operating Hopper system.

17. Remove all of the Super P2W commands.
Why: Please for GOD's sake do it, so it isn't P2W and so Pika isn't blacklisted by Mojang forever! Also, there are things that the Non-Donators can't get, like GenBuckets, would be awesome if the game was fair to everyone.

18. Advertise & make a Trailer 1 week before SOTW.
Why: I want OPFacs to be a success, and not to fail in the first 2 weeks, the player count just dropped tremendously.

19. Don't make items to OP and don't just make it PvP based.
Why: Raiding is also an important part of Factions, so please make so people want to raid more. Also, if everything is too OP people will get bored soon.

20. Fix the Lag issues
Why: Well everytime I log into OPFactions or Factions spawn I get a real Lag Spike, which can be frustrating to some people, also I usually get +60 FPS, but in the Factions servers +20.

When is fac going to be out or released?

Heyo, Pika-Crafters!

It has been a while since our faction server has gotten some love. The time has come, and we want your help!
For the past while factions has been dead, and we want to change that!

To improve factions the most, we want to include suggestions from you, the community. We already have some things in mind, but your voices are important.

Please reply to this thread with your suggestions for factions remake. The top 3 suggestions will get coupons for our webshop.
Good luck!
i would be nice to have /echest
and be able to fly in your claimed land this should of been added a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.