» UPDATE Factions remake?! Submit suggestions!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Machaku, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machaku

Machaku Admin
    Admin Staff Manager

Minecraft account: Machaku
    Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    Heyo, Pika-Crafters!

It has been a while since our faction server has gotten some love. The time has come, and we want your help!
    For the past while factions has been dead, and we want to change that!

To improve factions the most, we want to include suggestions from you, the community. We already have some things in mind, but your voices are important.

Please reply to this thread with your suggestions for factions remake. The top 3 suggestions will get coupons for our webshop.
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. PeaceAbolisher

PeaceAbolisher New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think u should make it a 0 mcmmo factions server... mcmmo makes it sooo OP and like nonsence u know what i mean???
    I feel like you should bring the OP FACS server with n0 mcmmo and for the op facs also... no mcmmo is my sugestion to summ up

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. IPrestigePlays

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, Number 1 I think we should have a bigger shop, Number 2 Daily challenges like go kill a weather or the enderdragon or Do something. Number 3, We Should be able to do broadcast for sum amount of money.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank You,
    IPrestigePlays

4. DJFox3

DJFox3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To have a bigger, better shop and some Daily challenges where you can pick either easy, medium or hard mode... You can only choose one every day.

5. WeAreFamily

WeAreFamily Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    In fac u should make the head hunting system or some kind of new system that people can work on because the fac in pika is mostly about pvp and there’s nothing else that’s special. Also the cannon mostly never work which make people less aggravated to continue to play the game.

6. Navythe_slayer

Navythe_slayer Rare Pika

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Can you guys please to a OPSB remake next since its so outdated ... with all the bugs and improvements that it needs.

I can list so many suggestions ... i asked IndieDemon and he already asked Yoeri but he cant do it... :/

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Divyam

Divyam Legendary Pika

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    1. Look we should add BOSSESS in particular crates as a reward and /warp boss arena. People will go and kill the BOSSESS like Wither, Slime, Ghast etc. The top 5 person who deal the most damage to the BOSS will get crates accordingly. 1st prize 5 crates and like this 5th prize 1 crate.

2. We can some daily rewards for factions as well as a personal player daily reward like no. Of kills per day etc. We can add awards like crate keys etc for every task completion.

3. We can add /f home password. Only 2 homes like this should be allowed with passwords.

4. We can also add prices for the most kills or the highest killstreak for more PvP involvement.

5. We could also add some custom TNT for example arrow TNT or Doomsday TNT these TNTs will be very rare to get from a particular type of crate and also we could only get 64 in a crate.

6. We can add /f war. This will be very fun. Only faction leaders can start a war. If 3 players from each factions is online and leaders start a war they will be teleported to a arena and equal gear will be given to them. It will be very fair. I want this to be added so factions can have a fair war instead of ganking another factions members in warp pvp.

7. We can also add /f marry (not mandatory at all just a easy command). For example there are 2 big factions and they have awsome claims and want the factions to be merged without loosing their land and claims this will be helpful. We can add some conditions or some money tax on this command.

8. We have to change the donator perks commands and kits and also make sure it doesn't convert server to a pay2win server. Also we can add commands like /slap etc. Just to make the server a bit more fun.

9. We can also add more minigames in the server like RPS JACKPOT ETC. Something original like pick a number and stuff. Or pick a colour and people could bid in the colour or on the player.

10. We can also new types of spawners but we need to find a way for grinding them. For example wither spawner? I know that will be tough but that can be original.

11. We can also add /f leader vote. A certain amounts of votes will be needed to remove the current leader from exercising powers. This will be very effective as some leaders are not active at all and also do what they want to.

12. We can add /f bounty this will be a bit difficult but we can make this work like a faction can put a bounty on another faction and the faction who gets most kills in a week gets to claim this award. And also we can make it so that factions with atleast 7-8 members can only participate in it so that people won't make alts and farm kills.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  8. LiadTheGreat

LiadTheGreat User Account Banned
    Banned!

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    maybe add /shop and i think u can add /sellwand....

9. LiLPumPGoD

LiLPumPGoD New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know this one is hard but increase the dispenser limit per chunk from 500 to 1000 and allow cannons to render chunks on it's own

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. DragonBlitz

DragonBlitz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Add commands such as /TNTfill or /Heal which can be obtained through voting crates or bought from /Buy. This'll not only encourage players to vote more, but also add a new element to the game where pvp and raiding out in the wild we be more intense, and competetive for players to enjoy. Koth should also be added to every of the faction game modes. /Trade should also exist So that scamming would be a lot harder to achieve.

-DragonBlitz

11. AlphaPizza

AlphaPizza Admin
    Admin

Minecraft account: AlphaPizza
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0

So, I like most of your suggestions. I disagree with 11 though. That would just lead to mutinies and distrust within the faction.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  12. Nicolas

Nicolas Pika Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I told yoeri this in the beginning when he readded McMmo, every time McMmo gets added to normal factions it gets abused and pvp isn't fair anymore.
    Normal facs on pika is just not the right place for mcmmo. Remove that shit.

Yeah sellwand would be nice so we can ez sell igs.

13. _MugiHq

_MugiHq Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Your suggestions are cool, but most of them doesn't fit factions.
    I don't think new types of spawners would be necessary. Bosses shouldn't be necessary too. /f leader vote is way too risky, imagine as a leader you invite new members, and they vote for another leader and /f disband.. I hope it will never be a thing :p I dont see the purpose of adding /slap too? But making the server non-P2W is a great suggestion, now we just need more ideas to do so.
    /f home password can be a good thing too, but I think you mean /f warp password. But you can always have a problem with a password and not remember it, soooo maybe, the leader and the Mods only are allowed to access to /f warps. We can add /jackpot to factions too, yeah. But even more minigames wouldn't be necessary I think. We should just focus on making the server NOT p2w, by adding power to members, maybe upgrade spawners with XP, so more you grind, more you can have spawners, since donators are lazy it will be a great thing for members.

Anyways I know we'll make Factions great again.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  14. _MugiHq

_MugiHq Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    the command /sell hand for spawners might ruine the server... Since there is a lot of dupes going on right now, imagine a duper /sell hand, it will ruin the server's economy and we'll have to work more to reset it again.

15. Nicolas

Nicolas Pika Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    For a long time pika factions has been a cycle of maps that change every reset but for the rest everything else stays the same. It would be nice to have a complete make-over for factions. i.e.: Change all the ranks (their names), this is just a cosmetic thing but still it will be nice to finally see some different ranks and colors.
    Make an entire new spawn and worlds. Remove the boring warp pvp arena where there are only hackers camping and no1 else goes for some real pvp.
    Balance the server -> It is okay for people to make a lot of money i.e. 2billion$. But when people are earning 10000x as much as other players and have 99billion and don't know what to do with their money, their is something wrong.
    We need a factions economy that is stable, where money means something and non-donors can actually use that money to buy stuff from the donors.

16. _MugiHq

_MugiHq Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    What do u mean stuff by the donators? They only get sets and gapples, They don't get spawners or obsidian or power.

17. Nicolas

Nicolas Pika Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That's what factions is all about, make bases and get gear to fight other factions. People get bases by grinding. When they have grinded enough, they can afford building blocks for their bases. When they have bases, they can store stuff. Now to get gear they need to make it themselves or buy it from donor. The gear that they make themselves is bad or it takes very long to make. But we donors can sell it to them, that way we earn money and they get gear. If the system is like this it is stable. Because we get a lot of money but we also lose stuff by selling it. And they lose a lot of money but get a lot of stuff by buying it.
    But the problem on pika right now, is that a lot of people get billions of money because the grinding system is broken. So money isn't worth anything anymore. And non-donors can't get any stuff anymore. And the donors end up fighting each other because no1 else has gear.

All the prices are getting inflated so hard just because the system is broken.
    And for the people who beat the system and have 200 ig's it's no problem. But there aren't a lot of people that have this much money and resources. And because of this the server just gets boring.
    It would be nice to have a lot of factions and people that are competing over the N.1 spot and not just 5-10 factions.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Machaku

Machaku Admin
    Admin Staff Manager

Minecraft account: Machaku
    Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    A big thing I can confirm we will be focusing on is to balance the economy and make it more fair for members, so that donators don't hog everything.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. crosby100

crosby100 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This will be FUN

20. Blues

Blues Pika Lover

Ratings: