Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaMic

Pika Member
I have some good idea's for the factions server:
- You can add more crates like "The Legendary" crate.
- You can add like a better anti cheat system so people won't use killaura etc.
- You can add daily rewards and daily/weekly/monthly/yearly kits

Greats Micah (DiaMic ingame name)

umayr

daily weekly and monthly rewards sounds good...maybe add harder objectives for better reward. Add a weekly lottery for kits, money etc. Ive been a pika member for 3 years and these things have never happened before.

isabella

I have some good idea's for the factions server:
- You can add more crates like "The Legendary" crate.
- You can add like a better anti cheat system so people won't use killaura etc.
- You can add daily rewards and daily/weekly/monthly/yearly kits

Greats Micah (DiaMic ingame name)
daily weekly and monthly rewards sounds good...maybe add harder objectives for better reward. Add a weekly lottery for kits, money etc. Ive been a pika member for 3 years and these things have never happened before.
These are great suggestions! Try posting them in the right area for staff to see ! <3

OP
OP
DiaMic

DiaMic

Pika Member
I know ;)

Lavandu

Pika Lover
what would the legendary stash have in it? like some op god armor or something? ;o +1 good idea

OP
OP
DiaMic

DiaMic

Pika Member
what would the legendary stash have in it? like some op god armor or something? ;o +1 good idea
Like my thing if u like it and thanks! :) in the legendary like 4x kit ulti 4 premium etc, this key should be like 15$ or something, it just has to be more than the premium key

GameL0rd

Yep definately aggreed 100%. A lot of other server have that kinda things: monthly,weekly,daily rewards/kits, and a big variety of crates. I think that would really make a change on the server. Also i would peronaly like if there was custom enchants, it really makes it more interesting! :p

Lavandu

Pika Lover
I think that's a great idea. this should def be implemented :D

OP
OP
DiaMic

DiaMic

Pika Member
Yep definately aggreed 100%. A lot of other server have that kinda things: monthly,weekly,daily rewards/kits, and a big variety of crates. I think that would really make a change on the server. Also i would peronaly like if there was custom enchants, it really makes it more interesting! :p
haha nice! :)

OP
OP
DiaMic

DiaMic

Pika Member

faydee

Veteran
Hello ,
The first suggestion ( The legendary crate ) Won't happen , reasons is people hardly buy premuim key how about buying legendary ?
Second suggestion adding a new anti cheat system , I believe PAC is doing awesome job also to make a new anti cheat system it will take time and so on
Third of all daily kits ... It is a good idea I like it that way a player can do more stuff .

P.S. for your next suggestion thread try adding more details into it to make it look better and to let people understand what you mean , Like adding examples or pictures and try to explain better how it would help the community .

OP
OP
DiaMic

DiaMic

Pika Member
Hello ,
The first suggestion ( The legendary crate ) Won't happen , reasons is people hardly buy premuim key how about buying legendary ?
Second suggestion adding a new anti cheat system , I believe PAC is doing awesome job also to make a new anti cheat system it will take time and so on
Third of all daily kits ... It is a good idea I like it that way a player can do more stuff .

P.S. for your next suggestion thread try adding more details into it to make it look better and to let people understand what you mean , Like adding examples or pictures and try to explain better how it would help the community .
Okay thanks for replying my thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.