Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Flying in Faction Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxx_Calamari_xxx

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Flying in Faction Claims

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that you allow fly in factions. Of course, it wouldn't be allowed anywhere in factions as that would be way to OP, you would only be able to use the command (the command could be /f fly, which stands for faction fly) in YOUR claimed land nowhere else.

Flight would not be allowed, if an enemy was in the claimed Land, maybe have something come up on screen for example "There is an enemy in your land, flight will be disabled in 3 seconds" or something like that. It would also have a 3 second delay when you leave your claimed land so you don't just drop out of the sky and die. it could say "You have left your Claimed Land, flight will be disabled in 3 seconds. As I said before the command could be /f fly.

Gamemode / Platform:
Factions

Reason(s):
I think it would speed up building and make Faction building more enjoyable and less time consuming. Seeing as how bases get attacked a lot in factions it would make rebuilding your base much easier.

Example(s):
Flight would not be allowed, if an enemy was in the claimed Land, maybe have something come up on screen for example "There is an enemy in your land, flight will be disabled in 3 seconds" or something like that. It would also have a 3 second delay when you leave your claimed land so you don't just drop out of the sky and die. it could say "You have left your Claimed Land, flight will be disabled in 3 seconds. As I said before the command could be /f fly.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello there,I see what are you talking about.Honestly it would be great but personally i believe it is very hard to make such thing.It will take the owner to much time and work basically for something that is not a priority right now and probably not really needed at all.Secondly that's why there are donor ranks to give you a in game advantage.Adding /f fly would be unfair for the donors as soon as they paid to get fly and a member could use it too.
Yours truly,HakunaMyFapa

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Agreed. I've seen this in a small server like 2 years ago. It was nice to build a base with /fly, also, factions shouldn't be about building bases, It should be about attacking/defending bases. Currently you can get raided even before you have finished the base.

Honestly it would be great but personally i believe it is very hard to make such thing.
There probably is a plugin in the internet for that.

Secondly that's why there are donor ranks to give you a in game advantage.Adding /f fly would be unfair for the donors as soon as they paid to get fly and a member could use it too.
It'd make the life for them better, because non-ranked people would be able to make bases faster and they could raid more bases. Also, keep in mind that they would be able to fly onlin in THEIR claimed land

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey xxx_Calamari_xxx,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.