Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Faction chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Spamming , promoting suicide , cursing and other stuff that could get you muted shouldn't be punishable if its in FACTION CHAT.
If players don't like any of this stuff they can just leave the faction.. its that easy.​

Reason(s):
Faction players are doing all of the things i said above (Spamming , promoting suicide , cursing) in faction chat for seasons(and mostly as a joke) , i don't see why things you say in faction chat would be punishable. Also i feel like its kind of a bad think for staff members because some players still break these rules in faction chat and if staff player reports them and they get punished faction leader would mostly likely kick that staff member out of the faction.​

Acili

Legendary Pika
If someone is raid your faction members well spam patch walls or somthing

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion has been implemented. From now on we will no longer be punishing for anything said in private chats (including faction chat, island chat, party chat etc.) unless someone reports it.

Have fun playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.