• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Factions /F Fly and /fly

Search
Suggestion:
/F Fly and /fly

Detailed description:
Players should be allowed to use /f Fly command , at least with special IG rank!(Fly in their own Faction territory)

Players should not be allowed to use /Fly in Claimed territory, even if it is neatural Faction .

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Factions

Reason(s):
/f Fly is usefull , as it is OP FACTIONS .

/Fly in Claimed territory broke lot ex.: Players Sethome in base that wasnt finished in greece period and broked all Faction.

dagode

Helper
Helper
+1 for flying in your claimed territory

+1 even regular factions on other server have /f fly

I Support this even through i have fly it would defiantly help with making bases and allow everyone to work together

I was so excited for release and when i logged in and checked all ingame rank and saw that u cnat get /f fly in them i instantly quit as well as my friends. If they add it i will actively play it with my tribe mates from another server

+1 you should be able to use /fly in your own base nearly every other server allows it

+1 from me, that would help us alot, now that the ranks Donator donator + etc removed and no creative, it would be harder for us to build bases plus with the ingame ranks we can no longer have acces to fly.
A plus from me +1

dagode

Helper
Helper
+1 from me, that would help us alot, now that the ranks Donator donator + etc removed and no creative, it would be harder for us to build bases plus with the ingame ranks we can no longer have acces to fly.
A plus from me +1
What are you talking about? Donators have /f fly

Well i support this but its kinda unfair for the people who actully paid money for /fly just like me i paid money for fly and i think its unfair but i support it so ye

Well i support this but its kinda unfair for the people who actully paid money for /fly just like me i paid money for fly and i think its unfair but i support it so ye
But you bought fly to fly outside of claims....

Xenosha

Pika Member
+1, your suggestions can be very useful ^^'