Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ethopiq abused innocent player

Unban/ UnbanIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzStrikerZ

This is how it happens. Ethopic and his facmate (Errichan) is pvping with me (2v1) and then i died, he asked me for my discord when i opened the browser it goes lag then he countdown 5 mins to i let ss my screen and sent to him, and when i again of his discord he never replied, he said if i logged out he will ban me for "Logged off, while asked for ss" then minute after someone just kicked me and the problem is i forgot to screenshot because i rattled on my self because he will ban me cause i just logged off because someone just kicked me, then i came back he already banned me. I think errichan just told him to ban me, Maam/sir Excuse my word, You have an helper that is a puppet that made by donator+ (Errichan). he sent me prntscn idk what is that or that might be a hacks, i dont literally understand the language. I dont want to get him demoted or anything else, he's good of being a helper but he did a mistake, mistake is always there but it can be change i just want to be UNBANNED.

-ItzStrikerZ

Attachments

• 12.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 13.png
    402.1 KB · Views: 8

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Hello player, this isn't a place for an unban appeal, but I'll explain it here as well. You have been asked for a screenshare. I gave you 10 minutes. (note staff usually gives 5 minutes) I said to you if you log off while asked for a screenshare you'll get banned. You did that. And nobody kicked you, check your history. Due to that, you are staying ip banned.

Have a good day and next time make a ban appeal!

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Locking the thread, as the situation has been explained and cleared up by the helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.