Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

End of Season Event

PaPi_Rico6

I have only played for three seasons, but in the previous season, there was a week when there was an unlimited: money, gear, exp, enchanted books, etc. That was fun for about one day, but it got boring after afterwhile; with that Idea, I thought it would be fun to hold an end-of-season event, maybe a day or two before the reset or after the ftop payouts.

The Idea is holding a 10v10v10v10v10 between the top 5 factions where it's an all-out PVP fight. People would have the same gear, so it wouldn't make it unfair, but the options of potions/pearls could be limited, so people would have to have a strategy for the event's longevity. I tried holding a Last Man Standing event at warp fps for a lord rank, but it didn't work out that much because it was poorly organized, which led to a lackluster affair. With that being said, I believe we can hold these events for prizes that will get more people involved. Currently, after the first five weeks of a season, it becomes boring people just watch their walls, raid, and sometimes PVP depending on how they feel. Still, these events would gather more players and make the playing experience more fun!

Lastly, this doesn't have to be held in Opfac as Opsky block, and Op prisons have similar setups. I wouldn't mind helping organize these events since I came up with the idea, and I know many servers hold these events for their players. I believe PIka, at one point, used to do last man standings back in 2015(might be wrong don't remember)

Please add more details or suggestions, and don't forget to upvote :D

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
I have only played for three seasons, but in the previous season, there was a week when there was an unlimited: money, gear, exp, enchanted books, etc. That was fun for about one day, but it got boring after afterwhile; with that Idea, I thought it would be fun to hold an end-of-season event, maybe a day or two before the reset or after the ftop payouts.

The Idea is holding a 10v10v10v10v10 between the top 5 factions where it's an all-out PVP fight. People would have the same gear, so it wouldn't make it unfair, but the options of potions/pearls could be limited, so people would have to have a strategy for the event's longevity. I tried holding a Last Man Standing event at warp fps for a lord rank, but it didn't work out that much because it was poorly organized, which led to a lackluster affair. With that being said, I believe we can hold these events for prizes that will get more people involved. Currently, after the first five weeks of a season, it becomes boring people just watch their walls, raid, and sometimes PVP depending on how they feel. Still, these events would gather more players and make the playing experience more fun!

Lastly, this doesn't have to be held in Opfac as Opsky block, and Op prisons have similar setups. I wouldn't mind helping organize these events since I came up with the idea, and I know many servers hold these events for their players. I believe PIka, at one point, used to do last man standings back in 2015(might be wrong don't remember)

Please add more details or suggestions, and don't forget to upvote :D
Hello you should make a suggestion in - suggestion topic. Not here. But even i would like to see that event, i doubt they gonna do anything..

I don't believe this would be a good idea, mostly because not everyone pvps. I've never played factions of any kind, as I play Survival. Another factor is that not everyone would be on at the same time and moderators overseeing and looking over the competition will be a hard task. However, I do believe that some kind of competition in factions, would be great!

Have a nice day, I'm staying neutral on this thread :)