Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Elite+ should have ability to join lobbies when they are full

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

MrEpiko

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:
Elite+ should have ability to join lobbies when they are full

Detailed description:
If skywars/bedwars lobby is full, whoever owns elite+ rank should be able to join even tho it's full.​

Reason(s):
I think that this should be implemented since people paid for those ranks and can't even join lobbies (https://prnt.sc/10x9orw).​

Example(s):
Ranks on other servers have this perk.

renkosu

Wouldn't it have to kick someone though??? If it's full it would leave an extra player with no island or have to boot someone. Neutral for now

OP
OP
MrEpiko

MrEpiko

Staff Member
Admin
Wouldn't it have to kick someone though??? If it's full it would leave an extra player with no island or have to boot someone. Neutral for now
Decreasing players gap to 40 so people who have ranks can join. Or increasing players gap and making reserved slots.

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Unawarely

The Pika
If by someone you mean nons and by nons you mean the player doesn't matter, which they don't then by all means kick the nons and make extra room for me and my Elite's.

A joke btw

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Good idea. ________________________________________ ____ _______ _ _ __ _ _
+1

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
If skywars/bedwars lobby is full, whoever owns elite+ rank should be able to join even tho it's full.

Reason(s):
I think that this should be implemented since people paid for those ranks and can't even join lobbies (https://prnt.sc/10x9orw).

Example(s):
bruh its like adding one more watt to a battery when its maximum capacity is 20 watt

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
Good idea. __________
Minecraft Username:
EPIC_PLAYER

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
If skywars/bedwars lobby is full, whoever owns elite+ rank should be able to join even tho it's full.

Reason(s):
I think that this should be implemented since people paid for those ranks and can't even join lobbies (https://prnt.sc/10x9orw).

Example(s):
damm you u want to overload the lobby
______________________________ ____ _______ _ _ __ _ _ deededede

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ