Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Egg hunt(Survival)

Is this good ? do u want to sign up?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
i know its a bit late
but on Monday 27th March(Easter Monday) i will be holding a egg hunt
when : 27 th march (i dont know the exact time because of time zones please comment for the best times for you)
where: /warp SeaShop will open especially for this
what's going to happen : Well im gonna give out some books with riddles/clues and then you have to go to these places to find eggs , the eggs will be spawn eggs im hoping to hide between 5-10.
you can find these anywhere in other items,as entities, in chests , on an item frame(some of these youll need to tell me so i can get them for you)

who? : Well spawn eggs are very valuable and rare and since i only have a limited amount i would like to keep the amount of players ,playing limited. i will be allowing 16-22 players in. You have completely have priority over players ingame if you sign up on here(simply put your IGN and the time you will be available) prefferably everyone will sign up here but thatll never happen so there will still be some spaces left even if your not signed up
So i hope to see you there
Love Rocky
Happy Easter to ALL

cookie

I support this fully and I want to see this happen, though it should have been planned ahead. I could help you out by buying a couple of Eggs and maybe you can host this for everyone online at that time.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
thanks cookie
its just i have been really busy coming up to Easter and didnt have time to plan so sorry for the short notice
it would be great for some help to
But you can participate if you would like to ofcourse

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Upadate : 6 or 7 Spawn eggs will be hidden randomly
There will also be a drop party but again limited(just so people can get more)
I hope to do in the next 2 hours roughly
So Sign up
(if we dont have enough people, or there isnt enough time itll happen on Tuesday 29thMarch)

Status
Not open for further replies.