Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Will you attend the event?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MECHAME

Veteran
Hello Skyblockers,
So I haven't seen any big drop parties or events at Classic Skyblock for a while;therefore, @Thepoisonivyy and I ( MECHAME ) will be hosting a big Easter Egg event with too much fun,minigames,and rewards.

=======================================

So the games that we have decided to add into this Easter Egg event includes the following:
  • Drop Party:
@Thepoisonivyy and I will be hosting a big drop party with enormous items that includes spawners,all types of kits,diamond blocks,building blocks,and even more items!

Date: Monday, April 3.
Time: 7PM GMT+1.

PS: This drop party is hosted by me and Ivyy only - meaning that the server doesn't have anything to do with this drop party- so if you got any questions to ask don't message any other staff rather than me or Ivyy.

• Hide & Seek:
Some of our assigned staff members will be hiding in some hidden places where people can barely find them,those staff members will be hiding in one of the /warps of Classic Skyblocks.To see what are those warps do /warps while you are in-game.

Time: Right after the drop party.

Rewards: Finding any of our assigned hidden staff = 100,000 in-game

PS: Finding any staff who are not of the assigned & hidden staff will not be counted so you wont receive any rewards for searching about them.

• Easter Hunt:
So once you see me or Ivy writing that we are dropping in-game money vouchers you should go to directly any of the /warps in Classic Skyblock and start searching for any of them so you would get the money that you are supposed to receive.For example,I threw a paper named "10k by MECHAME" then you should directly go to any of the warps until you find it then message me in-game and return it to me to receive your 10k.
Also,sometimes we can give hints to the place where it is.

Rewards: Depending on the difficulty of the hidden place.Its always between 10,000 and 100,000.

Time: Right after Hide & Seek.

• Building:
Simply,this minigame wont be in Classic Skyblock but its in OP Skyblock;therefore,you can find the thread where everything is explained in the OP Skyblock forums.

Here's the threads link: https://pika-network.net/threads/easter-spawn-contest.30982/#post-120047

Assigned Staff:

1. @DoXyYHD
  2. @Ashkar101
  3. (Will be adding more once any of them messages me).

Credits To:

1. @Draegoner for helping in approving this event.
  2. @TheBearKingHD for approving this event.
  3. @DAUNAMEH for being my island owner. (Actually a bad reason but I love her)
Hosting This Event:
  1. @MECHAME
  2. @Thepoisonivyy

If you have any questions regarding this event,don't hesitate to message either me ( MECHAME ) or Ivy.

Good Luck Everyone!

With Kind Regards,
MECHAME.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MECHAME

MECHAME

Veteran
Stay TUNNNEEEDD!!

The event is starting tomorrow!!

Status