Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

-=~=-DutchStrafeZ-=~=- INTRODUCTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchStrafeZ

1. Hey everyone! My in-game name is DutchStrafeZ , as you can tell. So, although I am fairly new, I would like to introduce myself to the community. Here are a few things about me:
    • I play the Piano and the Clarinet.
    • I play Ice Hockey
    • I love dubstep and remixes of music!
    • I love playing Call Of Duty, Fifa 15, and Madden Football.
    • I love to play sports, and I'm very competitive.
    • I am a huge thing bout grammar, I hate improper grammar.
    So those are a few things about me! I hope I get to learn about everyone more. If you have any questions, please ask me! :)
  2. a.php

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
WAZZUP!!! Hi five! Dubstep is love! I LOVE dub steps, I'm listening to one atm :p
Hey welcome here, this is the website where you can get updates about the server, staffs, etc.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
If you hate bad grammar.Dont look at my posts then :D
And Welcome To Pika-Network!

MouraThat

Veteran
May i ask you what country you come from Also you have to understand at least 50% of the people cant speak english or have english as a second language which means there grammar wont be good but they have to try their best.
Also your signature pic i like it but then again i wouldn't do that myself because its almost to surreal for me.(That was weird from me)
Anyway welcome

OP
OP
DutchStrafeZ

DutchStrafeZ

Well I live in France I am originally from The Netherlands My first language is Dutch but i can also speak french,english and German. I know most people cant speak english very well,I hate bad grammar because when i first learned to speak english 3 years ago my family went to the us for vacation and i went to a camp because my dad thought it would be fun and when everyone was introducing themselves and it was my turn i said "I is Abraham I is fourteen years" instead of "My name is Abraham i am fourteen years old " and everyone laughed and called me blubbermouth for the rest of camp ever since then bad english has been a huge pet peeve in my life

Thanks for the welcome!!

MouraThat

Veteran
Well considering your country of origin is not a english speaking country im impressed with your grammar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.