Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Donator Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanrus

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Jeanrus​

Suggestion:
Donator Leaderboard​

Detailed description:
Hello!

As we know there are many people that have donated to the PikaNetwork store, whether it is ranks, gift cards, gold etc, and i

Believe that if We add a "Donator Leaderboard" it would make more people want to donate to try and get up on the

leaderboard. It would also show pikas most respected members seem as they have donated so much.​

Reason(s):
Like I said before, this would make way more people want to donate to PikaNetwork and I also think that Pika should put how

many dollars each person spent to see how many people used their money for the pika store.

Sincerely

Jean​

Example(s):

Blazemon

The Pika
+1 lol ik why Jean wants this
anyway it would nice to have

OP
OP
Jeanrus

Jeanrus

Pika Lover
LOL lazar knows everything abt me thats why he watches me everyday when i sleep

ogsq

Legendary Pika
this affords a +1, the donator leaderboard should be next to the levels leaderboard

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Jeanrus,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.