Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Donator Kits. What we paid for and want vs what we're actually getting

Should the ranks go back to the way they were and be able to use both kits every 24 hours?

• I'm not a donor but I support their donations and what they deserve (yes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GAGEISME

Hi so I was on here two years ago and purchased a SkyPaladin rank which is now SkyLegend and two years ago I was able to use both my kits once every 24 hours. Why was this changed to only once for the kit with keys and ore blocks and once every two days for the regular kit with the armor and tools? I think that since everyone who donates to help support the server they should get the reward of what we would actually like! Which is to use both kits regularly every 24 hours! I put in 60 euros for my kits so I should be able to use it regularly every 24 hours instead of only half of my rank every two days. I paid for the kit to use those kits regularly every 24 hours. I'm starting to feel ripped off and it's starting to turn into a one purchase kind of deal rather than what I paid for. I want to be able to use my kits regularly and not have it seem like I would have to buy another kit just to use my same kit. Please go back to the way it was with the ranks and actually being able to use our kits like we donors paid for. Not just the SkyLegend rank but for every single rank! I'm sure I speak for everyone here who has had a rank when they were able to use both kits every 24 hours.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Old kits would be useless in this season, because there is different economy. A lot of people have suggested such things, but no one can actually make an example of what would be in the kits and when you'd be able to get them.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's like that so it's less p2w. But you can suggest what should be the kits for all donator ranks instead of 1. I don't have problem with the current kit too, I paid for SkyGod for both my accounts but I never had problems with it. Just if the sword had Sharp 3, unbreak 3 I don't think it would be "OP"

OP
OP
GAGEISME

GAGEISME

Old kits would be useless in this season, because there is different economy. A lot of people have suggested such things, but no one can actually make an example of what would be in the kits and when you'd be able to get them.
I can suggest one thing to actually make it more worth the money. Just allow us donors to use our key kits repetitively rather than just a one time thing. That's the main reason why I actually bought the rank was to actually level up my islands faster with the keys for crates. If that were the only thing to change I would be much happier with my money spent. I'm sure all the other donors would be too