Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Disallow being able to kill mobs which are NAME TAGGED even hostile ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Disallow being able to kill mobs which are NAME TAGGED even hostile ones

Detailed description:
Hi, I already know this has been suggested by another member, cygnus321

Which is this suggestion:

However, in that suggestion it is stated that all hostile mobs should be invincible to untrusted players, but, it shouldn't be like that. You should still be allowed to kill hostile mobs, BUT only the ones which are not NAME TAGGED, only allow killing the mobs which are not NAME TAGGED.

Reason(s):
The reason for disallowing hostile mobs with NAME TAGS to be invincible is there are people who raid other's bases iron farms and kill the zombies making the iron farms completely dysfunctional, This should be stopped, yesterday a hacker named "kjenfkjesnfkdfef" was on fly hacks, and no clip, going into iron farms and killed all the zombies out of the "Ares" clan in the red world and the "Nooble" clan in the blue world, their zombies were killed meaning they had a huge loss of iron causing them to lose a lot of iron.

Example(s):
Just like when trying to hit other's pets in their claim says "This belongs to {player}", This should say "This hostile mob is name tagged and belongs to {player}".
The name tagged mobs should be named in a specific name, for example: "Zombie" for the iron farms, but when the name tags is applied to them, they would lose their ability to attack you, as if they are invisible to you.

Last edited:

Phantoom

Great Reporter
ok ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Axelotist

Pika Member
People have been creating alt accounts or hiring people to ruin their Iron farms or whatever farm that involves hostile mobs. I Agree with this because it happend to me. and my 7 days of hard work just vanished in a blink of an eye.

Blazemon

The Pika
People have been creating alt accounts or hiring people to ruin their Iron farms or whatever farm that involves hostile mobs. I Agree with this because it happend to me. and my 7 days of hard work just vanished in a blink of an eye.
U worked 7 days on iron farm?
dam bru i feel bad for u g

Kaiite

Epic Pika
The suggestion has pros and cons. Just like how they mention the increasing rate of tp killers, there is a possibility that ppl will use this way to tp kill others considering that not everyone can bypass the tp cooldown though it will be very useful for farms.

Axelotist

Pika Member
The suggestion has pros and cons. Just like how they mention the increasing rate of tp killers, there is a possibility that ppl will use this way to tp kill others considering that not everyone can bypass the tp cooldown though it will be very useful for farms.
Tp Trapping with mobs is very hard and inefficient you can just warp out in 1 second and people just grief farms now so its best that people couldn't kill hostile mobs in someone's claim.

Kaiite

Epic Pika
Tp Trapping with mobs is very hard and inefficient you can just warp out in 1 second and people just grief farms now so its best that people couldn't kill hostile mobs in someone's claim.

it is very easy to trap someone with 2blocks high and full of named skeletons. Imagine if you were trying to escape that while with tp cooldown

EDIT: oh wait the server can detect if the location is unsafe. They can just cancel the tp when the location is unsafe.

Dario_MC

it is very easy to trap someone with 2blocks high and full of named skeletons. Imagine if you were trying to escape that while with tp cooldown

EDIT: oh wait the server can detect if the location is unsafe. They can just cancel the tp when the location is unsafe.
It is easier to put 24 minecarts in a hole and tp a person there that's an instant kill it doesnt matter what armor you have. If they teleport you in a hole with mobs that would be too weak anyways

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

OP
OP
HarrisKING

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Hi, thanks for replying on my suggestion, looking at your statement, I have decided to add this into my suggestion.

The name tagged mobs should be named in a specific name, for example: "Zombie" for the iron farms, but when the name tags is applied to them, they would lose their ability to attack you, as if they are invisible to you.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Its a good solution for Iron farms +1. Safe telporting function can stop the claimed mob caused tp killing

Status
Not open for further replies.