Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Disable Piston Traps On Opfacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManHimSelf

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Disable Piston Traps On Opfacs

Detailed description:
Disable pistons traps on Opfacs and make it bannable

Reason(s):
Piston traps are really glitchy and unfair. I have been trapped many times by hackers and always get kicked by the anticheat for hacks. Its also really hard to tp out as its always glitchy and you can't move at all. Right now all players are really taking advantage of this glitch and using it.

Example(s):
i fall into a trap the player activates the piston which has now block be in. I can't eat a golden apple or pearl out due to me being glitched. In other cases i get kicked by the anticheat.

Disaalt

The Pika
Suggestion:
Disable Piston Traps On Opfacs

Detailed description:
Disable pistons traps on Opfacs and make it bannable

Reason(s):
Piston traps are really glitchy and unfair. I have been trapped many times by hackers and always get kicked by the anticheat for hacks. Its also really hard to tp out as its always glitchy and you can't move at all. Right now all players are really taking advantage of this glitch and using it.

Example(s):
i fall into a trap the player activates the piston which has now block be in. I can't eat a golden apple or pearl out due to me being glitched. In other cases i get kicked by the anticheat.
This should be in the rules. I agree.
+1

Old_Prophet

The Pika
you cannot 'disable' piston traps. The only think you can do is disable pistons, which is very much not what we would want. Then the other option is to make piston trapping illegal, but hey, next step is to make all trapping illegal. The idea of a trap is that you are trapped....... which this does perfectly. you are not supposed to be able to get out. I think you do not understand the idea of a good trap.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ManHimSelf,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.