Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Deleted island(RIP)

DaLaZ

I had island till like 5 mins ago when it got deleted, becouse i didn't know if i type /is accept for /is invite it would delete my island(i didn't read, just typed accept).... I lost many items and my island was level 75... So I wonder if there's a way to get at least my items back please... I had 8 pig spawners, 2 full sets of prot4,unb4 diamond armor, 2 swords with sharp5 of which one is in my inventory right now, then i had pickaxe with efficency 4, fortune3, unbreaking 3 and silk touch... That's all items i want back if possible... I had also cactus farm, wheat,carrot,pumpkin, melon farms but that one i can build again. So please if you can help me...

SiegeTheKing

Pika Member
dude you can make an new Island and I help you to make a new island i support you to make island just Massage me

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
I had island till like 5 mins ago when it got deleted, becouse i didn't know if i type /is accept for /is invite it would delete my island(i didn't read, just typed accept).... I lost many items and my island was level 75... So I wonder if there's a way to get at least my items back please... I had 8 pig spawners, 2 full sets of prot4,unb4 diamond armor, 2 swords with sharp5 of which one is in my inventory right now, then i had pickaxe with efficency 4, fortune3, unbreaking 3 and silk touch... That's all items i want back if possible... I had also cactus farm, wheat,carrot,pumpkin, melon farms but that one i can build again. So please if you can help me...
They will give your stuff back only if you have any kind of proof that you had everything you named..