Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Decrease the price on creeper eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,
I am an active player on factions ( not for 7 days because i got myself tempbanned for exams).
I have been playing on factions since 3 years and i know what players want. They want to raid ALOT and in order to make raiding more fun and more easier you have to decrease the price of creeper eggs back to there original price which was 100k. In the first week of the reset when ceggs were 100k alot of players loved it because orginally on all servers ceggs are about only 20k-60k , i just believe that 350k for 1cegg is way too much is too much . I think all faction members should have a say in this , not just staff.
Thank you
Regards henrywelch

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Will be moved to suggestions.

+1 from me.

I personally think the price of 350k is too much. If I look at op factions, creeper eggs are 350k each and the economy there is much different than normal factions. 100k is a good price, even 200k is better.

Last edited:

Desiiweee

Banned
The price of creeper eggs is good for me.
So not agree in decreasing the price of creeper eggs. -1

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well since a creeper egg in OP factions costs 350k I believe it would be unfair for it to have the same cost on factions since the economy is extremely different.

+1 From me.

FearThePro

Pika Member
honestly have you seen the money people have been making if it were up to me creeper eggs would be increased

Status
Not open for further replies.