Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Decrease the chance of getting a head from mystery boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorteX795

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
MorteX79

Suggestion:
Decrease the chance of getting a head from mystery boxes

Detailed description:
When I open a mystery box I always get a head. So Pika Network team should decrease the chance of getting a head, and increasing the chance of getting a ingame cosmetic like: victory dances, death effects, fireball trails etc.​

Reason(s):
It will be so much better to get a ingame cosmetic instead of heads.​

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I don't know if this was suggested before, but we hate when we open the good boxes and we get a head we already have.
+1

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
ig u r lucky cuz I always get Explosion Death Effect
me 2 explosion death effect = 50 coins, when i had yt rank, i got 35 mysterybboxes, opened em all and idk if it was bugged but literally 35 × explosion death effect = 35 × 50 coins = 1.8k coins

Silver Wing

The Pika
me 2 explosion death effect = 50 coins, when i had yt rank, i got 35 mysterybboxes, opened em all and idk if it was bugged but literally 35 × explosion death effect = 35 × 50 coins = 1.8k coins
well we both have same story then

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1

It's the same for anything, just decrease them all for heads and death effects. The number of times I've gotten the sign or something death effect I don't have enough fingers, limbs, toes to even count them.

Please PikaNetwork Gods. Please change this so I don't get the same thing over and over and over again.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 If you are a minor or don't like swearing don't read what I have below

EVERY FUCKING TIME I OPEN A GODLY BOX OR ANY FUCKING BOX IT GIVES ME RIP SIGN DEATH ANIMATION/HEADS

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1

Once upon a time, there lived a creeper. He blew up steve and happily lived ever after in afterlife.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Yes plz
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

MAFIA_bhagi

Pika Lover
ig u r lucky cuz I always get Explosion Death Effect
yes it might a unique box or crazy box i only get tnt death animation and sign death animation
he is lucky that altleast he is getting heads we are not getting it also =( but i think they have to increase the chance of getting rare cosmetics there are tons of cosmetics in list but i barely see 1%

OP
OP
MorteX795

MorteX795

Rare Pika
yes it might a unique box or crazy box i only get tnt death animation and sign death animation
he is lucky that altleast he is getting heads we are not getting it also =( but i think they have to increase the chance of getting rare cosmetics there are tons of cosmetics in list but i barely see 1%
I get tnt death and sign death animations often too and they are really annoying.

Last edited:

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello MorteX795,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.